who here is drunk?

greentea

just wrappped aup[ still a liol tipsy but i am feeling better, love the feeling of getting drunk, obering up slightly, drvinig home and not getting caught, best feeling evar <3333

Just did it man, best feeling ever.

Guest bambam
bam bam shut up.

always a girl texting u saying "i999mm00 s09oioo druu88nkjllllijoo;;;" then 2 mins later saying "nevermind im f9893jghnljkifkajijiklmneef' concept

aha~

i feel like im onr tghe tilkt o whirel!!

whis shit is so stupid.

i should strick to smoking cause then i dont feel like im gn athrow up

and thrwoingf up is the owrst feeling ever,

likwe, until u d oi ut

im oinkl yonliune cause wjen i close my eyes, the wordlds starts spinning and i took a anti nasueaos medicind and i hope it makes me sleepy soon. i didnt take ah whole pill cause i nmeed to wake u op on monday for worek,

but i had a bad last wek and my feet still hurt from dancing at my brothers werdding and i hit my pinky into thre headboars, and it hurts but not as bad as its gna hurt tmrw.

?WHHY do i hve so much energy!?!??!

help! i swear the clubs down here suck balls. same music all teh itmwe. paper planes>swagger like us>jockiing jay z>wonderwall

OOH SO ORIGINAL.

i need to learns to DJ

im abnormally drunk tonight but funny moment of the night was when a cwg tried to put on her bikini out in my friends backyard while her bf was trying to cover her up and protect her from the guys oogling at her it was obvious she was enjoying it because she got into an arguement with her bf afterwards about the shit nice guys finish last.

xQoaDrUxL1I

started drunk texting my lesbian friend about hitting on her.

I believe the text went 'gurl you so fine'

And the reply went 'dammit josh i'm gay you know this'

And then my reply 'Can i hit?'

And then the reply 'I'm erasing your number.'

...damage control status :(

drunk twittered julz last night!

twitter is the new txt! :P

i was pretty tipsy last night as well but refrained from posting much as to not embarrass myself. ha...

the only thing i wish about cbus is that i have my girls with me, i just go drinking with mickey and his boys =/ and get into political debates with strangers

speaking, of drunken escapades, i had a dream i texted my ex gf, turns out i did, it was the first contact we've had in 4 months or so. We're now texting each other as i type and i remember i how much i love this girl. so hard to throw away nearly 4 years :(

i just came back from the fuckin club in korea. and im drunk as shit. i was talking to some white girl from south africa but i think she got offended when i called her racist. so now im gonna watch some fresh prince at 6 in the mornning and try to fall asleep in the 80 degree weather. fuck hongdae.

supposed to go to a party but shit got broken up we just ened up drinkan at mah friends house shit was chill n sum gurls came through n shit got funky lololol naywho we just went out to eat at ihop n bitch that was friends with the gurl that came through expected me to pay for her. now bitch if u broke then dont order shit ya feel? u cant jus expect sum1 to pay for u out the blue i barely kno u n u didnt even suck my dick yet so yah bitch im not payin for u.ur lucky my friend that invited u n ur crackwhore friend payed for ya'll cus if it was up to me i wouldve left u in the dust i wouldve got a separate check. besides that it was fun good times was had n i was mackin on some black wimmenz(alcoholic not given a fuck gettin in the koolaid not even knowin the flavor concept).