who here is drunk?

greentea

just had 5 glasses of scotch..pretty buzzed not quite drunk

have to finish all my alcohol by next week cause I don't wanna carry like 4 handles home to ny but it's finals week right now...conflict of interest

yo fuck des 30 sumthing niggarachi's dat be fightin over shit. fuc, was karokeing cause yougin Tam's birthday and des niggas start brawling and dey came from the same group?!? so i stumpy dude pulls out a taser and electricutes his ass and da dudes just shaking like nigga got a hart attack and den du's ttrow some chairs and tables at dat ngaaa. i'm like wtf broslice just been tasered and hit with a chair..fight ends den dude comes out wannting some mo shit. gets kncked down and some othe stumpy asian come up and socca ball kicks him in da head. like waaa-paaa!!. bend it like beckham shit. couple mo knocks and du is on that graound. cops come and azins disperse like ants AHHHHHH.

smh fuck des 30 sumpthinds that can't hold dey licur. yo we karoking over hurr chill out and lets nsync some shiet daqqqggg

as i reflect on that incident sober, i still cannot believe it actually happened

i had neither a current insurance card nor my license on me, and my front left headlight was busted

it was one mr and one mrs officer (no wayne)

she asked me 'how much have you had to drink tonight sir?'

i had that split second where it's like do you say a couple and hope you pass or just lie and say none

i went with the latter

it worked out ok

teflon, baby

yo fuck des 30 sumthing niggarachi's dat be fightin over shit. fuc, was karokeing cause yougin Tam's birthday and des niggas start brawling and dey came from the same group?!? so i stumpy dude pulls out a taser and electricutes his ass and da dudes just shaking like nigga got a hart attack and den du's ttrow some chairs and tables at dat ngaaa. i'm like wtf broslice just been tasered and hit with a chair..fight ends den dude comes out wannting some mo shit. gets kncked down and some othe stumpy asian come up and socca ball kicks him in da head. like waaa-paaa!!. bend it like beckham shit. couple mo knocks and du is on that graound. cops come and azins disperse like ants AHHHHHH.

smh fuck des 30 sumpthinds that can't hold dey licur. yo we karoking over hurr chill out and lets nsync some shiet daqqqggg

this is why i dont fuck around with them azn joints. niggas dont know how to act once Heineken hits their lips. got no time to be dodging chairs n shit with my tite jawns

mmmmmmmmmm garden burger with pepperjack cheez and tangy honey mustard on pumpernickle make my heartmelt.. Sleeping now work for a trilin hours tomorrow