who here is drunk?

greentea

Went to a 2nd saturday tonight, which is supposed to be some downtown art show, but it sucked.

snuck out of the hosue and went to some kick back and got drunk with double shots of rum and rum+coke as chaser.

listenin to dubstep, and totally satisfied with the night.

last saturday, dressed as a corny black dude, 1 liter of bicardi dark

and the caption:

Look at this nigga @geechi_suede

hvuhko.jpg

I want to drink with you and do a whole liter of rum each. please accept my friendship (challenge). :)

btw, I'm a little drunk. but fairly straight, I could almost pass a field sobriety test right now

12 shots in an hour to catch up to friends. 3 vodka, 3 tequila, 3 bdgc (weak but so easy), a prairie fire, and two randoms.

Oh wait, and 2 crown royal shots since it was confiscated from some underager, and the owner insisted we had to finish it off or trash it. and 3 vodka redbulls. though those were at least spread throughout the last 2 hours the bar was open.

i'm sending my regards to my liver. two nights in a row... at least tomorrow it gets a break, but saturday is looking the same. and i have to move sunday...