who here is drunk?

greentea

sorry, I def. regret it but i mean at least i learned from it. it happened like last october

party was hella whack, so i hang with my friends at some shoppin center. saw one of my friend on a date with this hella cute french/viet chick, and couldnt help but tryin to get at her. should i feel fucked up for cockblockin or hope that he'll forgive me for being drunk?

yeeee, he'll forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...

i went tot he fucking park to drink with my wifey,. it was pretty empty. where the fuck kids were? when i was over 12 and on a fridaty night, id tried to get fucked up. what the hell is that?

why am i the only one with my mixed drink in a water bottle?

why is a 13oz not enoug for one person :S

yo fuc wine. that shit gets me drunk. not like my frien dhtough. that mother fucker is drunk like no other and was fuckin g anooying at the bar. I wanted to slap him. fuck, but you have to tak ecare of your friends no matter how fudrunk they are. I have so many misspelled shit in here i see so many red swiggle lines but i'm way too lazy and runk to go fix thiem so what ever fuck.

sufu what up

yo fuc wine. that shit gets me drunk. not like my frien dhtough. that mother fucker is drunk like no other and was fuckin g anooying at the bar. I wanted to slap him. fuck, but you have to tak ecare of your friends no matter how fudrunk they are. I have so many misspelled shit in here i see so many red swiggle lines but i'm way too lazy and runk to go fix thiem so what ever fuck.

sufu what up

whaddap ma man...

lol, sounds like you are fuckin wasted. wtf you loggin in sufu for, u need to mingle round the crowd and get some action boi

holy shit

i just dodged a a dui by some fucking miracle

pulled over, blue lights, etc etc

i got cited for not having my license on me, a busted headlight, and something else

but no dranking

reming me 2 never ever EVAR do that shit again