who here is drunk?

greentea

• 2 weeks later...

each time i drink i'm always way too wasted when i come home to find this thread. i'm buzzed right now celebrating the end of those 4 weeks of exhausting midterms... nothing to mistype yet.

had two 4lokos last weekend

my boy posted a video on FB of me whispering "Josh is scary when he's mad"

he is scary when he's mad

and he was pretty mad

the video doesn't cover why and I don't remember why

the worst part was mixing 4 flavors together

and chugging the pitcher

and then puking into my friend's sink while saying "it's okay, this is a grecian urinal" while he yelled at me

Shitloads of tequila and beer.

I'm in Cabo.

I could live in Mexico, i love it here.

RandR, are you drunk right now? get outta here :P

and Kiya sounds like a good time, wish I was in Mexico right now. Just walked a mile in 0 degrees (Fahrenheit) without adequate clothing to get home... would much rather be in warm Mexico.

RandR, are you drunk right now? get outta here :P

and Kiya sounds like a good time, wish I was in Mexico right now. Just walked a mile in 0 degrees (Fahrenheit) without adequate clothing to get home... would much rather be in warm Mexico.

yep. drinking shock tops

texting a 17 year old in canada who just sent me a picture of herself in thigh highs and wedges

FB chatting with a 21 year old math major at VT(who has never had an orgasm from oral what the fuck it's not that hard)

skyping with a 21 year old fashion designer in the midwest I'm dating

being drunk is fucking fun, man.

that it is my friend. I was out tonight with both a girl I've been hooking up with and a friend of hers who she is trying to hook me up with. would've pursued harder tonight but have an exam in the morning.

anyway, she's a great person to have on my team as this is one of a few (and more to come? :rolleyes:) that she's put in my lap in the last few months :D