who here is drunk?

greentea

pffffff i dont have a sportlifestyle, wheres my ad campaign, puma!

theres a beer can pyramid growing can by can nexto the computre monitor

if i had five cents for every can i've emptied, i'd have enough money to buy a plane ticket to see my lover geekbonchic and we'd get married and make fun of people wearing urban outfitters and smoke dank and point out our ethnicity and go to shows and drink and drink until the end of our tiny lives in some small city in this small small country i know as america

ohhhh next to god of course i love you america i love you land of pilgrims' pride and so forth and oh say can you see by the dawn's early my country 'tis of centuries come and go sweet land of beer and mediocrity what sphere of psychological presence we have established with our mtv and disneyworld i am truly truly ashamed ashamed what global presence have we when not deserved are us! so fractured and salient are the voices what stereotypes arise are discountable on grounds that they are not representative

i hate i hate our culture sometimes its so toxic toxic like that britney spears song or an empty forty ounce bottle of beer on the cement flooring of a basement during a local show leaking just a few drips and the air is smokey smokey and my eardrums are ringing ringing

you really really do us disfavor too often you from across the pond and elsewhere, we're so unaccountable for our leaders its absurd. get off your pedastal, we're earnest and hardworking people without pretense and with exact change

somebody get the surgeon general i'm having a heart attack from loving my country too much

So there is this thing that makes me want to leave, to leave and come back and find myself on a plane or a train or a car or a subway. I don't want to be here, or at least go somewhere else and come back.

And I'm going to have dim sum this later this week, which is pretty awesome. I really think I ought to get to bed, because I have work tomorrow.

P.S. Thinking of buying DBSS shirt, but also want to afford rent. So I don't think so.

P.P.S. mellowbonsai, our marriage dreams will be possible in a few more weeks. We're registered at Tiffany's and Williams-Sonoma.

ugh had shitty day.

turned to alcohol

i took down 5 shots of vodka

then another 2 rounds of rum

and then a swish of wine.

and some more sips of rum.

went to a local school and fuckign fell everywhere. i have brusies all over my body.

i have bit hangover. any home remedies?

ugh had shitty day.

turned to alcohol

i took down 5 shots of vodka

then another 2 rounds of rum

and then a swish of wine.

and some more sips of rum.

went to a local school and fuckign fell everywhere. i have brusies all over my body.

i have bit hangover. any home remedies?

hair of dog, my friend, hair of dog. works every time.

So there is this thing that makes me want to leave, to leave and come back and find myself on a plane or a train or a car or a subway. I don't want to be here, or at least go somewhere else and come back.

And I'm going to have dim sum this later this week, which is pretty awesome. I really think I ought to get to bed, because I have work tomorrow.

P.S. Thinking of buying DBSS shirt, but also want to afford rent. So I don't think so.

P.P.S. mellowbonsai, our marriage dreams will be possible in a few more weeks. We're registered at Tiffany's and Williams-Sonoma.

yeah fuck rent. I need to get some shoes with that $$.

i was drunk as hell last night and the cop pulled me over cuz he saw me taking a super piss on tree. he told me to sit down on the piss but he told me to sit on the wrong side, and he was in my face saying, "YOU LIKE THAT??". and I was just being a total dick to him too and he started making allegations saying that I'm going to get fined for littering the whole parking lot with trash, and that I destroyed a bench. when i was a smart ass back, it led to some conversation that whether if I still lived with my parents and I said yeah, in which he replied, "your parents should put you in your place" and then I asked "so you would your kids??" and he replied

"if you were my kid, id fucking take off the belt!!!"........

cops can do this shit? he cussed the shit out of me and at the end, i said I was going to report this incident and I'm going to start recording this conversation and he said, "if you put your hands in your pocket, you're going to get slammed cuz you might a gun!!!"

what the fuck...

^^^

sounds (reads) drunk enough to me. BTT i meant

haven't been flat out, fucked up drunk since Acapulco christmas break 2003...i vaguely remember rambling on about some shit to some Michigan people i met at the club on the ride back to the hotel, i told em the taxi was spinning like a coffee cup i rode as a kid. then sittin in the lobby of the Fairmont Acapulco Princess with some USC kids, we were having some kind of conversation about their cocaine usage, next thing i know im pukin all over the toilet sink and just fell asleep after telling my parents that "dont worry about it we'll take care of it tomorrow".

where is greentea nowadays anyway

i need a smoke

who fucking loves american spirits?

i do, imma have one right now

fuck yeah, turquoise pack for life.

man i wish they sold Spirits here in Asia...seems like they only sell shitty big tobacco cigs round these parts. China is a damn trip though, $1000 cartons of "Big/small Panda" that finish after you take like two puffs but apparently are a good gift for sealing business deals as they were Deng Xiao Peng's cigarette of choice and thus you are 'showing face.'

i

took maybe 9-11 shots of shitty ass vodka in

short time

blahablh

hablh

drove home. car didn't give gas anymore and i rolled to a stop in front of

my old high school. maybe an 8 minute walk from my house

gas station got me good so i bought their faggot gas tank thing that only holds a gallon for TEN dollars on top of the 4.09 gallon of gas.

walked back half a mile drunk to the car and probably spilled 1/5th of the gas trying to pour it in and was glad i could finally go home

no, car didn't fucking start. time to push DOWNHILL and then UPHILL. ii'm suprised i didn't run myself over going downhill trying to maintain shitty steering at 9 mph (was too fast for me to want to try to jump in so i had to keep up). i was like FUCK when i started to get to the uphill so i pulled into the street before because i was fucjking tired and chilled in the car for 20 minutes.

e t c cccc

had some drinks with stuntastic and redshirt at a mall in the philippines. AT A MALL.

so yeah, im pretty drunk. will drink with them again. A+

He was sooo drunk he be like holerin at them Korean girls.

lol

+ rep for drunken behavior

i think there will be rain tonight, it's up there in the clouds that are forming

we must secure the rigging now, before nightfall the waves will be turning

did you feel the wind pick up?

without the sails we're safer 'til the morning

i wish there were another ship: it's lonely now that the rain is falling.

i miss the friends we knew back home, i'm thinking of them now the storm is rising

at sea there's always tomorrow, there are ways to be free

we'll work it out, we'll work it out

Guest mwills

Tanqueray and lemonade put me in a good place tonight.

Haven't posted on Sf in awhile my friends...

We should have an OC meetup and get SuperDrunk.

Want to traade n000dz PM ME kthxbye (nohomo)

</end hornydrukn>