who here is drunk?

greentea

fuck another awful night

i didnt get laid but at least my m-audio x-session arrived so while my housemate is banging some ugly ass broad im blasting some max volume house and every single transition is perfect

im sure that benefits their sex or something? good house music ---> good sex right???? (no homo)

fking reminds me of Pablo Francisco skit bout playing ridiculous music while his roommate has a girl over the house.

TYJueP-7IFw

swedes geta mused yb mexcain music LLOL?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i couldnt make it out to sf today so i hung out in san jose with sufu kids, then after i hung out with my irl friends drank a bunch of shit i dunno what it was. first timer in this thread

whats IRL? i thought you were saying IRC for a second and i was gonna neg rep ya, but then i realized i even thought that, and felt sad for myself.

i for one, and usually drunk, but not drunk. i post here from work, and i might sneak a beer here and there while working i try and not push it.

i kinda feel like im missing out. i dont think i am able to get drunk. when i see people completely rocked and drunk, i think, that if i get like that, im fucked, throwing up, done. so, i kinda just sip on beer and jamason and get a groove on, but miss that elusive drunk state of warm fuzzy wonder that your uncle would hit waaaay to early on xmas.

on the other hand i have been drinking 3 liters of beer a night (grolsh tall boys) lately, so perhaps im not drunk cause im a raging alcaholic.

whats IRL? i thought you were saying IRC for a second and i was gonna neg rep ya, but then i realized i even thought that, and felt sad for myself.

i for one, and usually drunk, but not drunk. i post here from work, and i might sneak a beer here and there while working i try and not push it.

i kinda feel like im missing out. i dont think i am able to get drunk. when i see people completely rocked and drunk, i think, that if i get like that, im fucked, throwing up, done. so, i kinda just sip on beer and jamason and get a groove on, but miss that elusive drunk state of warm fuzzy wonder that your uncle would hit waaaay to early on xmas.

on the other hand i have been drinking 3 liters of beer a night (grolsh tall boys) lately, so perhaps im not drunk cause im a raging alcaholic.

irl is in real life is you was being serious.

will i am

you are a mind reader

i cant search for shit

everyone says. use the fucking seatrch function everytime some one asks a dumb question

but im gonna be honest wid mah self

ive never foudn shit with the search function

except for the corny white girls thread

that was a good find.

bonerbonerbonerbonrerboner

• 2 weeks later...