who here is drunk?

greentea

i know im all about that small ball odd hnd in position ass bullshit

i never play my cards i PLAY position....thats on some MTT shit right there. DO that shit int he opening rounds of blinds and watch that stack pile and then pick your spots when blinds go up

FUCK I WANNA PLAY RIGHT NOW

ever seen annetteobertroll15 win that MTT without her seeing her hole cards and just playing position? shits ridic

i forgot that well dressed guys in DC are automatically "gay".

thanks big dude, but I'm not a "gaysian". It's flattering but really.

D.C. is the worst goddamn city in the nation full of pretentious douchebags I want to hit with a brick shaped like the american flag over and over again in the face

that beer was good though

^I know what that's like, I live in some assbackwards city here and I get shit sometimes even though I dress pretty conservatively

edit: my dark and stormy's are getting darker by the drink, I think soon it'll just be a glassfull of black seal with a drop of gingerbeer

i forgot that well dressed guys in DC are automatically "gay".

thanks big dude, but I'm not a "gaysian". It's flattering but really.

D.C. is the worst goddamn city in the nation full of pretentious douchebags I want to hit with a brick shaped like the american flag over and over again in the face

that beer was good though

to be fair, a pretty large proportion of the "well-dressed" guys here are very obviously gay. i think if we saw each other on the street we would each automatically think that the other one of us was a "gaysian"