Opening Ceremony cable knit sweater, size small, asking $125

shinobi2000

Hi all,

Early in the fall/winter season I saw this awesome sweater from Opening Ceremony but thought the price was too prohibitive ($360) so I passed on it. A couple of weeks ago at the Barneys Warehouse sale I found it on sale for $150 so I snatched it without even trying it on. Turns out, it's too small for me. I can barely get into it. This is brand new, never worn. I'm trying to recover some of the lost money for my idiotic mistake so asking for $125.

It is warm, made out of 67% wool, 18%viscose, 15% polyester, very soft but not thick at all so very comfortable and breathable. The color is amazing as it is made of a blend of dark blue and lighter blue fibers. You can see them in the close up shots. The first shot shows the whole sweater but it's a little washed out from the light in my room. The true color is dark -- 2 close up shots are more accurate in color.

Please add appropriate 4% if not gifting. Shipping will probably be around $8.

OpeningCeremonyfront.jpg

OpeningCeremonylabel.jpg

OpeningCeremonyfibers.jpg

Hi there, I didn't originally post measurements because I wasn't sure what to measure but here is a suggestion from someone interested:

Shoulder : 15.5 inches

pit to pit: 17.5 inches

front neck to bottom: 19.75 inches

I really must stress that this is new. I stupidly should have tried it on at the sale but I didn't so my loss. Price is very negotiable. Please just take this off my hands, it's a crime it's not owned by someone who will actually wear it.