I'm tired of raw jeans

6MT

I do sense the topics that can be discussed have been done to death. That's why offshoots like the boots thread was pretty cool. I often think that my denim wear is good to go and I need to upgrade the rest of my wardrobe to compliment them. Like I'm looking for some swear shoes, maybe a nice jacket. Got a LW tee coming etc.. I think superdenim forum does not necessarily have to be restricted to denim and doesn't have to be moved to supershopper. I think the overall style and attitude is quite different than supershopper.

I agree. I was never really obsessed with "raw denim" persay but clothes in general. I wear alot of one-washes which look better with the things that I choose to wear. Although i find it interesting at times, I feel no need to spend major loot on JP repros or any other denim. But if you have any vintage movie action figures....i may take them off your hands.

couldn't agree more.

I do sense the topics that can be discussed have been done to death. That's why offshoots like the boots thread was pretty cool. I often think that my denim wear is good to go and I need to upgrade the rest of my wardrobe to compliment them. Like I'm looking for some swear shoes, maybe a nice jacket. Got a LW tee coming etc.. I think superdenim forum does not necessarily have to be restricted to denim and doesn't have to be moved to supershopper. I think the overall style and attitude is quite different than supershopper.

the same goes for you also.

I'll never go back to washed denim....I think the reason everyone likes the idea of raw denim is because everyone wants to to feel like an individual on this grossly overpopulated planet. We all know that raw denim evolves in a way that is based on the lifestyle of the wearer...this makes it nearly impossible to walk by someone on the street and notice them sporting the same looking jeans...they may look similar...but there will always be some variations....its all about personalization...and raw denim is just a blank canvas for that

i dont really care about raw denim. i dont own any raw denim. i like denim in all its forms. i even like some distreessed denim. i feel this board is a bit obsessive about starch. i washed my jeans last weekend, and will probably do the same this weekend or next.

i think the difference in style is one of the things interesting about this forum. if everybody was doing the same thing, it'd be boring as hell.

for example, i'm not really into artificially distressed denim, but when i see one done really well, i can still appreciate at how real and cool it looks. i'm not into full cut vintage jeans, but i can really appreciate the collection airfrog has going. and i learn from them.

i have a mix of raw, one-wash and used denim in my collection, and am liking them in different ways. but my personal fave still is starting denim from raw and breaking it in, like how miz is doing right now with his pbj. yeah man.

actually, one of the biggest forcasting comapny called WGSM is a memeber here, they come on and research what kind of trend we/market are into, since members that actually comes on here and have active posting are most likely fashion and denim connoisseur, our response are consider valueable resource/market reflection to them.

actually, one of the biggest forcasting comapny called WGSM is a memeber here, they come on and research what kind of trend we/market are into, since members that actually comes on here and have active posting are most likely fashion and denim connoisseur, our response are consider valueable resource/market reflection to them.

nekkid is the new black.

i started to dislike distressed when an appearantly poor family came in and criticized the distressed look.

and i quote: "why am i gonna pay so much for a pair of jeans with holes in em. i could just shoot my jeans with a damn shotgun."