lets see what you've got.

partytaco

good god, Zk, you must have the biggest collection on SF, didnt you say you had over 200 pairs?

How many people have close to this, i dont even have a dozen, would be nice to know the size of peoples collections.

I do not know how about the others.不過我猜在台灣很多人都跟我差不多吧

大家都收集不少的好褲子:D

Part 1

f1rn3.jpg

先PO 一張,這些都是SUGAR CANE的褲子有:SC41947,SC41955,SC40301,Sc40302

,SC40400,SC40500剛好在身邊

這些是我的SUGAR CANE其中的一部份我還沒拿來穿的,還有一些同品牌的之後再貼出來

tweedlesinpink 大哥可以麻煩您替我翻譯嗎?謝謝

当然可以!

translated:

these are all SUGAR CANE jeans: SC41947,SC41955,SC40301,SC40302, SC40400,SC40500 happen to be on hand

this is my one part of my SUGAR CANE collection that hasn't been worn, there are still some others by the same brand that i will take out later

zk, 那一件“Eternal"牛仔裤是811吗?他们好像是最近才把口袋上的牌子改换成现在的白色布料。

当然可以!

translated:

these are all SUGAR CANE jeans: SC41947,SC41955,SC40301,SC40302, SC40400,SC40500 happen to be on hand

this is my one part of my SUGAR CANE collection that hasn't been worn, there are still some others by the same brand that i will take out later

zk, 那一件“Eternal"牛仔裤是811吗?他们好像是最近才把口袋上的牌子改换成现在的白色布料。

“Eternal"牛仔裤是811沒錯,我的另一件較早的811就是用藍色的布料

zk4025

我靠!这么多裤子!!好恐怖啊!

我想问你,在台湾买日本裤子这么简单吗?你怎么买的?

我玩牛玩了七八年了,都没有你的牛的4分之一!!

还有,你不要让tweedlesinpink大哥帮你翻译,他中文没有我的好,他都承认!哈哈!

我现在开始帮你翻译吧!!你给我一两条牛就可以了!

你的joe mc coy 902猫须实在得太棒了!!佩服!!欢迎来到superfuture!我终于有机会用中文,好爽!

Do you have a shop or something??! when did you begin to buy japanese stuff like cane or eternal stuff?

And how did you buy mac coy!!!???

The last month I saw a new pair of joe mc coy 906 on yahoo. The bids on the last 5minutes was crasy like 31 000 yen or something!! Where did you find yours!!

zk4025

我靠!这么多裤子!!好恐怖啊!

我想问你,在台湾买日本裤子这么简单吗?你怎么买的?

我玩牛玩了七八年了,都没有你的牛的4分之一!!

还有,你不要让tweedlesinpink大哥帮你翻译,他中文没有我的好,他都承认!哈哈!

我现在开始帮你翻译吧!!你给我一两条牛就可以了!

你的joe mc coy 902猫须实在得太棒了!!佩服!!欢迎来到superfuture!我终于有机会用中文,好爽!

Do you have a shop or something??! when did you begin to buy japanese stuff like cane or eternal stuff?

And how did you buy mac coy!!!???

The last month I saw a new pair of joe mc coy 906 on yahoo. The bids on the last 5minutes was crasy like 31 000 yen or something!! Where did you find yours!!

哈哈哈

我真是太開心了,有各位替我翻譯..............感謝感謝

我接觸這類牛仔褲的時間大約15~16年吧從高一那年開始,以前是買老褲子(LEVI'S之類的)

後來真正的VINTAGE不好找價格又太貴所以轉向這些高品質的牛仔褲

其實在台灣不容易買到這些日本的牛仔褲,我因為工作的關係時常會去日本所以比較方便

我的MCCOY幾乎都是在東京的代官山本店買的對於他們的產品我很瘋狂之前最多的時期光是Joe McCOY的褲子就收了近百條不過後來覺得太瘋狂了而且缺錢所以很多都賣給了在台灣的同好們,我也收集了一些飛行夾克跟靴子,近幾年偶爾也會從日本YAHOO上面競標,不過現在的行情越來越貴了所以我已經很少買了,我自己有個小店不過不想打廣告所以不多提了:D

Guest Fade to Black

CMF, the canes are starting to come along nicely...my sorahikos have began to fade quite fast ever since my first wash, although not as drastically as yours, the indigo seems like it's just getting ready to burst out all over, like a...*refrains from typical FTB comment*

还有,你不要让tweedlesinpink大哥帮你翻译,他中文没有我的好,他都承认!哈哈 !

我现在开始帮你翻译吧!!你给我一两条牛就可以了!

哈哈,kikidark 又在说我的坏话了! ;)

但是我的中文的确没有您两位的水准。都怪我在读书的时候不够认真。。。

哈哈哈

我真是太開心了,有各位替我翻譯..............感謝感謝

我接觸這類牛仔褲的時間大約15~16年吧從高一那年開始,以前是買老褲子(LEVI'S之類 的)

後來真正的VINTAGE不好找價格又太貴所以轉向這些高品質的牛仔褲

其實在台灣不容易買到這些日本的牛仔褲,我因為工作的關係時常會去日本所以比較方便

我的MCCOY幾乎都是在東京的代官山本店買的對於他們的產品我很瘋狂之前最多的時期光是Jo e McCOY的褲子就收了近百條不過後來覺得太瘋狂了而且缺錢所以很多都賣給了在台灣的同好們,我也收集了一些飛行夾克跟靴子,近幾年偶爾也會從日本YAHOO上面競標,不過現在的行情越來越貴了所以我已經很少買了 ,我自己有個小店不過不想打廣告所以不多提了:D

您提到东京的代官山本店指的是 Daikonyama 吗?

哇,请问您是在哪个行业工作的,能经常到日本。。。我以后出来工作的时候也希望有这种机会!

kikidark, 我先来试一试翻译吧!:)

zk's post translated:

i've come into contact with jeans for about 15-16 years, from the first year of high school; i used to go for vintage levi's etc.

but real vintage is hard to come by, also it's expensive, hence i turned to the designer brands.

actually in taiwan it's not easy to buy these japanese jeans, but i go to japan frequently on business so it's very convenient

my MCCOYs are almost all purchased from the tokyo daikonyama shop; i'm mad about their jeans

in the beginning i had about 100 pairs of Joe MCCOYs, but later i felt i was going overboard, and also lacked cash, so i sold a number of jeans to fellow fans in taiwan.

i also collect some aviator jackets and boots, and occasionally bid on YAHOO japan. but now the financial outlook is worsening, so i seldom buy jeans anymore.

i've got my own shop but i don't want to beat my own drum...so i won't mention it.

that's right put him in his place :)

haha, actually the problem is often that in singapore mandarin has taken its own local slang with its own localised diction...so sometimes i don't know if phrases i'm used to using are even appropriate.

and then of course add the fact that i'm not even any good at the singaporean offshoot of the language, nevermind the standard version.

哈哈,kikidark 又在说我的坏话了! ;)

但是我的中文的确没有您两位的水准。都怪我在读书的时候不够认真。。。

您提到东京的代官山本店指的是 Daikonyama 吗?

哇,请问您是在哪个行业工作的,能经常到日本。。。我以后出来工作的时候也希望有这种机会!

kikidark, 我先来试一试翻译吧!:)

zk's post translated:

i've come into contact with jeans for about 15-16 years, from the first year of high school; i used to go for vintage levi's etc.

but real vintage is hard to come by, also it's expensive, hence i turned to the designer brands.

actually in taiwan it's not easy to buy these japanese jeans, but i go to japan frequently on business so it's very convenient

my MCCOYs are almost all purchased from the tokyo daikonyama shop; i'm mad about their jeans

in the beginning i had about 100 pairs of Joe MCCOYs, but later i felt i was going overboard, and also lacked cash, so i sold a number of jeans to fellow fans in taiwan.

i also collect some aviator jackets and boots, and occasionally bid on YAHOO japan. but now the financial outlook is worsening, so i seldom buy jeans anymore.

i've got my own shop but i don't want to beat my own drum...so i won't mention it.

代官山本店指的是 Daikonyama 沒錯,因為我的工作時常需要出國採購所以我就有許多機會去東京,我想我還蠻幸運的:D

tweedlesinpink

haha your translations are absolutely perferct !!

你这个好孩子阿!不会没有努力上课吧!!你的汉语差个屁!!我才不信!!

I'm just french, not chinese. And you begin learning mandarin earlier than I, I presume.

Your mandarin is at least same good as mine!! Don't let my famous bad taste humour bother you!! And you probably know about my english, not far from zk4025's level.

We are both really bad in english, I mean, sometimes It's just too frustrating to not participate at all the thread I wish to.

And every time the same fear to make spelling mistake, every time asking help for my 真他妈垃圾 old friend www.worldlingo.com who bugs mostly everyday I need him。Yeah dude! That is the daily life of a non english speaker sfers like me!!

And I will no change my mind! like I said, if he decides to give me that pair of joe mc coy I will think about that....SO JUST KEEPING TRANSLATE BEFORE MC COY 902 ARE MINE!!! Just so great to have some chinese speakers on the forum.

zk4025

关于牛的英文我都是在这里学习的,你也可以去看看”tweedlesinpink 好孩子“发表得超级棒帖子 superdenim encyclopedia,很有用的,虽然你的joe mc coy最牛B了,但是对你的英文一定有帮助啦!

tweedlesinpink

haha your translations are absolutely perferct !!

你这个好孩子阿不会没有努力上课吧你的汉语差个屁我才不信

I'm just french, not chinese. And you begin learning mandarin earlier than I, I presume.

Your mandarin is at least same good as mine!! Don't let my famous bad taste humour bother you!! And you probably know about my english, not far from zk4025's level.

We are both really bad in english, I mean, sometimes It's just too frustrating to not participate at all the thread I wish to.

And every time the same fear to make spelling mistake, every time asking help for my 真他妈垃圾 old friend www.worldlingo.com who bugs mostly everyday I need him。Yeah dude! That is the daily life of a non english speaker sfers like me!!

And I will no change my mind! like I said, if he decides to give me that pair of joe mc coy I will think about that....SO JUST KEEPING TRANSLATE BEFORE MC COY 902 ARE MINE!!! Just so great to have some chinese speakers on the forum.

zk4025

关于牛的英文我都是在这里学习的你也可以去看看â€tweedlesinpink 好孩子“发表得超级棒帖子 superdenim encyclopedia很有用的虽然你的joe mc coy最牛B了但是对你的英文一定有帮助啦

這輩子從沒想過玩牛仔褲也能學英語:)

謝謝了

哈哈我看你真的很想要一件Joe McCOY 902吧:D

jag har en idé - vi snackar bara våra egna språk? då blir det jättelätt för alla att förstå. att prata engelska känns fegt.

hahahaha. beefcake i must offer my apologies (in english).

what did that whole string mean though? ;)

okay guys -- let's stick to English.

minya: i'm trying, i am

most of the important stuff has been translated (ie. zk's big posts)

some of the little things were a misunderstanding of numero_uno's comments...he thought the good man was accusing him of selling fake LV, and i told him he was merely kidding.

so much gets lost in translation.

and kikidark's just looking for a free pair of joe mccoy 905s in exchange for translation services. :)