emixam

Visvim SS12

damn, can't decide between a 22L or 23L backpack... what do you guys think???

23. i had 22 before, sold it for a 23 ..

you can walk in to any fil i think and ask them to change them soles. or send it in by mail to fil tokyo and include your particulars inside, how to contact you, etc.

cmiiw

went for the 23 L... love it.

29c77af05c8711e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

The room scent no 1? The perfume is done by Blaise as well, just like all the body care products.

yeah i got the number 1. do you like that smell? i am very obsessed with it. But i can confirm that these perfumes (i.e. No.1) do not appeal to women. the first thing my younger sister said to me was what sort of Indian 'snake oil', did you use?? people at work also said that it smells like 'white flower oil' which - for those who don't know - is very popular for older women, which is used to provide quick relief to pains

I like the no1 smell, it's very "rustic" I've just been trying to find a good review of the actual perfume, the "Alaska" scent.

my bickle is falling apart! buttons falling off, clasps falling off. id be pissed if i paid anywhere close to full price. hell im still pissed

Email Visvim about it. Or try rainy pass repair. They're an authorized gore tex repair shop.

if anyone interested, saw a size 11 dark brown grizzly on japan yahoo auction ..

editttttted

Edited by ravennavaro

^ over the past few weeks, there have been a ton of patricians on ebay selling for way less than they should be. one seller had something like 10+ pairs and then they just started spreading around. nothing adds up. so you definitely should not bid on any of them...

thanks for the explanation shouji! well from the pics judgement they all look legit though. wish someone from sufu bought em and could share if the quality is superb irl as well or not. hmmm.

people in china have gotten their hands on several visvim forms and

have been making really good copies. they also say that they have been using leftover materials from the visvim factories

Those do look pretty spot on, except for the color of the leather, and a few mistakes in the storm welt. Also, the ss11 were cowhide, not suede, but that could actually be a mistake. If you're ever really in doubt about something, save te images, send them to Visvim, and you'll get a real answer. And if they are fake, report the seller to eBay.

shit, they do look spot on. or maybe you can ask pics for that hologram tag thing, and the box etc of course.

fuck .. hk trip just been canceled :( :( .. so no fil, IT, lane crawford ... damn

^ you should save up and go tokyo, i hear tokyo is real nice just before fall

they could've just snatched some throwaways samples from vis factories rather than leftover materials to make fake vis. and yes, akuma is is correct, email [email protected] if you're ever in doubt. they always replies ur email to assure you get authentic vis gears