emixam

Visvim SS12

yes it is normal, same with my 20L

Anyone know why they wud use such a coating? I feel like the buckles wuda been fine by themselves, without the gunk on it.

Anyone selling a 101 damage in sz2? Please pm me

11.5 does exist according to this du

FIL Tokyo last week, DSM corner had an 11.5 that were just that little bit too small but they called FIL and I ran across town to buy them.

11.5 does exist now, Vis corner at DSM Ginza have a pair of the suede in light brown just like the pair I kopped.

I just got a black elk flannel (GIZA) off ebay. It is nice, but way thicker than I thought. What does GIZA indicate? Is there a Spring/Summer black elk flannel that is lighter/softer? Thanks.

giza is the name of the premium cotton from Egypt used. Black elk flannel is always thick.

I apologize if this was asked before, but does anyone know if the One Wash Noragi is sanforized? As in, if I soak in this, will it potentially stretch to fit my arms?

I think there is a clue in the title, One Wash

.... Truuuuu, excuse the ignorance.

the arms will not stretch. this has been discused in great detail, and i have owned them all. a good taylor can let out the french hem to widen the arms.

the arms will not stretch. this has been discused in great detail, and i have owned them all. a good taylor can let out the french hem to widen the arms.

If I were to let the hem out, about how much more room should I expect to have?

you could go same size, although those flynt highs are roomy and about .5+ a size bigger than labelled. I've got the us8 in the same sashiko flynts and stick with a us8 or 8.5 in virgils.

thanks switch.. so if I'm US 9 in flynts then is US10 likely to be too big for grizzly/virgil? I thought I read somewhere that it's best to size up with the Visvim Folk line.

Hello guys, I have a question about my Virgils i copped this F/W made of black elk suede. I was wondering if they stretch out? I bought a pair of 8's and they are rather tight on my left foot especially around my big toe. I was told that they stretch a good half size to full size. Can anybody confirm? I've only worn them 5 times. I am a size 7.5 in barrie and trubalance lasts but I am size 8 in most other boots.

Edited by Gnawekim

Hi guys, can anybody tell me how the yucca moc crepe-folks fit? I'm a us9 in a hockney 2 eye folk and found a yucca moc crepe-folk in a us9.5 online… Please tell me that the fit small  :unsure2: