levis rigid denims

kswiss

Just picked up a pair of Levis hesher "loom chatter" rigid selvage from winners for 30 dollars. I was wondering if I should expect any type of decent fading/progression from these? Any experience or input you guys have would be great thanks. Q

sorry... unless you buy your jeans from selfedge, and they are made in japan from unsanforized japanese selvage denim, you will not get good results.

good thing you only spent 30 on em.

Or sanforized Iron Heart jeans, which will last 10x longer than unsanforized ones.

and dont forget that the heavier the denim, the better.

if you really want the best results tho, you should search out some diorXeternal. they came out back in 06, and i think only 25 pair were made, but they are the ultimate jean ever for jeans ever.

Just picked up a pair of Levis hesher "loom chatter" rigid selvage from winners for 30 dollars. I was wondering if I should expect any type of decent fading/progression from these? Any experience or input you guys have would be great thanks. Q

Any time I actually buy jeans any more I only buy cheap Levi's STF, (usually in the postal colorway) and yeah they turn out fine.

Hope you sized down x 5 and don't forget you can only clean them by wading through a Norwegian fjord, preferably in a month with an r in it.

People like you ruin websites like this I was just looking for some helpful info thanks though asshole

People like you ruin websites like this I was just looking for some helpful info thanks though asshole

actually, people like you ruin websites like this. asshole.

there was no need to shit up the forum with your shitty thread. do a search first, then go to the small questions thread.

and your name is kswiss... the worst sneaker brand out there. i take that as a sign of things to come from you.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

actually, people like you ruin websites like this. asshole.

there was no need to shit up the forum with your shitty thread. do a search first, then go to the small questions thread.

and your name is kswiss... the worst sneaker brand out there. i take that as a sign of things to come from you.

This reply is a great example of why this forum sucks.

I have those Levi's. I don't really wear them but they'd be a great summer jean since they're thin as crap. In their un washed state they collect soooo much of my cats hair and pieces from my blanket which I really hate.

I also wouldn't size up. I got a 30 and they stretched a little bit already with little to no wear. Plus they're like 2% elastane so they'll stretch more

Posted · Hidden by kslo, January 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by kslo, January 27, 2012 - No reason given

Do levi's make rigid denim now? They must be jumping on the Japanese denim bandwagon. Next they'll be making selvage denim.

they already do...