Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

those Indies look amazing!

seconded, still hoping for some more pics of chickens indies too tho

Thanks chaps. I couldn't resist them and C&J were having a sale so....

They do look pretty narrow but they are fine when they are on. I have a high instep and chukkas are a real problem for me. I was in fact in trickers i went to C&J and I tried to squeeze into several pairs to no avail, even going up to a UK 9.5E whereas I usuually wear 8.5E.

Greg, the waisting and and heel, and the way the edge is worked on these is what sold them to me in the end. They are so well sculpted, and the leather is almost good enough to eat!

If anyone is interested and rich, C&J can make you a pair of Skye out of cordovan leather... I would like to see that!

Good work captain5640! What last are they on? IIRC for CT/Loake it should be inside in at the side.

The only numbering and lettering I see on the inside is MBA JOD 12. Is that what you're looking for?

J shoes Rider from Hill's in Vancouver

jboots2.jpg

Jboots.jpg

And a pair of Std issue CF parade boots (contracted by Boulet). 4 years old. Currently filing a domestic abuse case against me.

CBoots.jpg

Would have gotten a better picture, but my camera died.

And a pair of Std issue CF parade boots (contracted by Boulet). 4 years old. Currently filing a domestic abuse case against me.

CBoots.jpg

Would have gotten a better picture, but my camera died.

If you get some juice into that camera, let us see some more pics of these!

After about 6 months on the waiting list, I finally got some Cigar Indys in from Tom at LeatherSoul. (Tom and LeatherSoul, you're the best!) Completely uncensored NSFW content coming up ;):

Full frontal shot:

img0561sizedcq5.jpg

Showing some sole:

img0564sizedhk3.jpg

w/ Sorahikos:

img0570sizedwj6.jpgimg0570sizedvy6.jpg

The whole happy family:

img0573sizedcw6.jpg

As you can tell, my #8 Indy's get most of my attention, but I think soon enough, the pair in cigar may become the new favorite.