Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

The white's look terrible without the cuban. Whites or a similar logger style is the only boot where a cuban is acceptable and even preferable for me. Keep the cuban

Hi guys,

I have a question for you since the current subject is the semi dress.

How do you chose to get a special orders like you do? Vibram 289, tan calf leather...

The different options are very limited on their website, maybe you have another place you would recommend.

Or maybe those options are available but not presented on the website.

Please answer.

Thanks

^ Thanks a lot guys. Now I'll spend hard nights thinking about what options I'll use for my semi dress.

I'm thinking about Vibram 289. Doesn't look too big and it's a better protection against rain compared to leather, isn't it?

Also what can you tell me about about the french calf and the regular one? Is there any real difference?

For the colour I'm thinking about tan or the standard brown they offer.

If you have any suggestion...

+2 :), one of the reason for me to get the whites would be because of its heel

+3 I didn't think much of it at first, now I have grown to love it. I'm actually itching to order a second pair half a size bigger, was thinking burgundy or sienna water buffalo on a single leather.

+3 I didn't think much of it at first, now I have grown to love it. .

+4 same here; at first I actually wanted to change the heels like Greg did but love the cuban heels now. it's what makes the Semi-Dress stand out from amongst the crowd

yes yes if you dont want cuban heels get something else like

toys mccoys mchill boots

lonewolf mechanics

real mccoy work boots

Are these not all $800 boots? I am sure I could find it, but what do White's cost? I think this poor student is going to have to stick to his Red Wing Ebay seconds.

Hey guys I'm visiting New York City and I'm looking for a new pair of shoes while I'm here. So far I plan to check out Alden and Allen Edmonds, what else should I be looking at? Is there anywhere I can check out a pair of white's semi dress? My price range is <$400

Are these not all $800 boots? I am sure I could find it, but what do White's cost? I think this poor student is going to have to stick to his Red Wing Ebay seconds.

ohh sorry but the lonewolf mechanics are around 400 the toys mccoys are around 580 well the real mccoys are at 730