A.P.C.

jeepster

these have to be New Standards . . . my logic is this . . . i wear cowboy boots a lot and that guy is also wearing a pair in the lower pics . . . anyway, my pants won't fit over my boots if the hem is any smaller than 7.5 inches. that guy looks to be not more than a 30 in APC sizing and from perusing measurements of Petites and Cures from waist 30 and smaller, the hems are smaller than 7.5 inches.

also, the thighs and hips are a bit more relaxed looking. every pair of PS or NC's i've seen are pretty snug there.

thanks for that, but these definetely dont have the red selvedge strip when turned up.. the guys about a 32 natural waist id say. oh and those arent cowboy boots, theyre chelsea ankle boots :)

my four month old 27NS are in a hot wash right side out right now.

fit pic from end of '09

DSC_0556.JPG

some "before" shots

DSC_2446.JPG

DSC_2443.JPG

DSC_2439.JPG

nothing to get excited about, just trying to do it a bit differently than most do

pics from after the wash and a few days of wear:

DSC_2454.JPG

DSC_2453.JPG

There's no way those are New Cures, especially sized down New Cures.

i am thinking these are true to size new cures.. the guys got small legs and the jeans havent been shortened, so thats why they look a little baggier than they normally would do. i have a pair of worn in new cures, i pushed them down a bit and this is exactly how they look.. so i think i got my answer :)

Whats peoples experience with inseam shrinkage?

Just comparing my old APCs to my next pair, my old pair (which has been soaked and washed) has an inseam of 32 whereas my new pair has a 35 inch leg.

Did my old pair shrink or do some actually come in with a 32 leg?

When hemming my new pair should I take 'shrinkage' into consideration?

just got a new pair of new standards. they're in size 28 and i can't button them up, but i specifically remember trying a pair of the same size on a couple months ago and i could button them all the way up

wtf, i haven't gained more than a pound or two, too

Hey can anyone confirm if I size down one from my petit standard size to new standard that i should get a similar fit with a bigger leg opening and slightly smaller waist? I'm tired of the low rise and small leg opening on the PS.

Also if anyone can take a measurement of their NS sz 25 leg opening that would be great. I've searched online and seen the measurement go from 7.25 to 6.5 and everything in between.

Thanks!

sure the other pair wasnt ps?

i am positive they were new standards. regardless, after wearing this new pair of NS for a couple hours, they've stretched nicely. again, i want to emphasize that the BEST method of sizing any type of clothing is to actually try it on before you buy it. i know this hard, especially for people like me who live in the midwest

I've recently bought a pair of used NC's, size 26. They don't fit me, so I'm looking to trade for a size 27 or preferably, 28. If anyone is interested, they can send me a message and I can send photos your way. Thanks!

Hi,

I've got a pair of size 26 NC's that I'm selling for 140 shipped, or trading for a size 28. They are used and worn in. Msg me if you're interested, and I can send you pictures.

Used and worn in jeans for 90% of retail price. COOOOOOOOOOL

^i'd say black but with tiny white threads making it a tiny bit grey. not really noticeable though

My S&S Naomi sz24 3-4 months one hot soak and ocean wash (sorry for the crappy pic)

asdfff.png

i like what angelachanny did, fading a letter into the back pocket. i'm getting a pair of new cures and with the plain/lack of pocket design, i was thinking of doing something similar. any suggestions on an image/icon/logo?