A.P.C.

jeepster

I recall seeing somewhere that APC offers (or at least offered?) the petit standard fit in an overdyed black selvage version... are these still available anywhere? Actually, I guess they would be black warp, black weft denim, not technically overdyed...

probably the ones I'm seeking. They seem to have petit standard as well, or maybe its just a way smaller size. so yeah, at Gravity Pope Vancouver.

I recall seeing somewhere that APC offers (or at least offered?) the petit standard fit in an overdyed black selvage version... are these still available anywhere? Actually, I guess they would be black warp, black weft denim, not technically overdyed...

I'm trying to sell what you're describing in size 25. fits like 27.

I was flamed the hell off this board for saying they are rare.

what's their rate?

tried denim therapy before did good job, but kinda expensive.

pricey as well, but after i saw the repairs i couldn't complain one bit.

The crotch rips actually got worse then pictured before i took them to repair. Don't know if they have standard rates or just charge by evaluating the denim first.

hey i just bought a pair of NS like a month and a half ago. i went down 3 sizes and they have stretched like every1 said but its super baggy below the knees. Any1 recommend sum tips for shortening the length. do u guys get em tailored or should i try soaking them in hot water?? thanks

1) they're straight fit, not skinny jeans

2) they conform to your body so i guess your legs are big below the knee?

ok i just bought some apc ns in a sz.28 brand new with out the tags but still has the little plastic thing on it. but they looking authentic to you? my last pair i had, has 4 crotch button this 1 has 3. and do they look worn? the crotch to me looks alil faded to me. but how do this fit look? are they too long? do i push the stacks down or just leave it naturally? any other tips lmk. thanks

apcns1.jpg

apcns2.jpg

apcns3.jpg

apcns4.jpg

apcns5.jpg

apcns6.jpg

apcns7.jpg

apcns8.jpg

apcns9.jpg

apcns10.jpg

Yeah man, it's legit. Mine has the same amount of buttons, crotch, seat, knees are the quickest areas to fade because they are the greatest points of stress. Just wear 'em naturally, don't put too much thought into it, and if they start to smell just stick them in the freezer overnight and they should come out fresh (it'll kill the bacteria). If you end up spilling a shitload of stuff on them and have to wash, just soak them (preferably inside out) in some lukewarm water with a small amount of detergent if needed. if you have to, lightly rub the stains out, but the trick with raw denim is keeping the indigo dye in as much as possible and allowing it to fade naturally.

Dunno why I just wrote all that.

Well yeah, for knee bulge and other sagging you could try steaming (even just hanging your jeans on the curtain rod while you take a shower or whatever works best) and that will alleviate the problem, but it is inevitably going to happen again. Soaking will definitely take care of it but it's still a temporary fix.

I bought 25 in NS. Too small so bought a 27. Stretched out too much for my taste. 26 would've been perfect. I tried on a 28 in NC today, but I couldn't even put it on. I was assuming that I needed a 27, but 28 was super tight. I heard that some NC sizes were random and a larger size might fit smaller than bigger sizes. True or do I need to size up ?

Here are some fit pics on some APC NS's I've had for 3 months. Had them hemmed to a 32.5" Inseam, they are tagged size 31 (30 and 32 don't fit)

photo-5.jpg

Forgive me if it is impolite to ask, but anyone have any broken in APC NS in a tagged size of 31 they would sell to me?

I bought 25 in NS. Too small so bought a 27. Stretched out too much for my taste. 26 would've been perfect. I tried on a 28 in NC today, but I couldn't even put it on. I was assuming that I needed a 27, but 28 was super tight. I heard that some NC sizes were random and a larger size might fit smaller than bigger sizes. True or do I need to size up ?

Dude.. Slow your roll.. You tryin' to get NCs or NSs? You gotta be clear with the fellas so they can help you out.

whats the best way to prevent the "diaper butt" that apc is infamous for? (where the pockets far apart and angled out)

i feel it might help if you size down enough and wear them so that your butt is right above pockets resulting in minimum stretching between the pockets?

this seems to be more of an issue for guys with anything of an ass

example(random ns picture found online):

CIMG3421.jpg

Need some help with these jeans..

Ok these pics are not my jeans, but this is the style/fit/colour I want to achieve..

I know they are A.P.C's, they look too narrow for New Standards so i'm pretty sure they're either Cure or New Cure.. what do you think? Is there that much of a difference between the 2??

Also I like the ways these fit on him, most people in the know seem to size down in their APC jeans because they stretch.. I'm usually a 30 waist, so what size should I go for to achieve this kind of fit?

Finally the colour.. how long should I wait before the first wash and how should I wash them to keep the colour similar to these? i've seen some people wear their APCs for close to a year, wash them and they look too faded for my liking.

if it helps, the guy wearing these is only small, about 5'6", and has a slim build.

Thanks alot, any help is much appreciated!

apcjeanscurenewcure.jpg

these have to be New Standards . . . my logic is this . . . i wear cowboy boots a lot and that guy is also wearing a pair in the lower pics . . . anyway, my pants won't fit over my boots if the hem is any smaller than 7.5 inches. that guy looks to be not more than a 30 in APC sizing and from perusing measurements of Petites and Cures from waist 30 and smaller, the hems are smaller than 7.5 inches.

also, the thighs and hips are a bit more relaxed looking. every pair of PS or NC's i've seen are pretty snug there.