small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Tried to search, but no luck, most recommendations were comparing with usual shoe size which is pretty much useless. So, how do Common Projects compare to Chucks? Get same size or what? I'm a 10 in Chucks (10.5 Purcells), so I assume I'm 43 in CP, but I really don't know.

Anyone? I'll rep you if I can :P

Super noob question but...

Okay So where in NY is the best place to shop for denim?

I've got APCs already and was looking for Julian Red Californias and Nudies, Any shop in particular?

atrium on broadway and .... bond st. (?) has nudies. i'm not aware of any place that stocks JR.

Guest jmatsu
I recently bought a W+H Tiger Fleece Hoodie in classic fit. It's pretty awesome, but it seems to give off a "winter/fall vibe". Is it a bit lame to wear it on a cool spring day?

it'd actually be more lame if you felt cold and didn't wear it.

Guest jmatsu
more expensive t-shirts: how do i get the wrinkles out? says not to iron, but should i just turn it inside out and do it anyways?

if there's no print or embroidery on it, i don't see a prob.

where can i find some blue/black or red/black flannels? i know a lot of vintage/thrift stores have them but i'm not into looking. if anyone can point me in the right direction thatd be sweet.