small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

anyone recommend a nice pair of mid/high boots to tuck jeans into once fall starts to come around more? preferably black

the wolverine heritage collection make some awesome black boots,

u could also check out red wing gts, aldens, whites, frye, wesco, check out the shoe thread man

hm recently tried on a pair of Dsquared washed denim. fits nice.

cop or don't.

Its one of those things where if it fits the look youre going for, and its at the price point you want, get it. It shouldn't matter about if its Dsquared or not.

so, your inquiry should have just been:

hm recently tried on a pair of washed denim. fits nice.

cop or don't.

no one cares bout your brand man. If you like them and they look nice get them

right now i'm dealing with a buyer from hell in a PayPal Significantly Not As Described claim. fucking worst situation ever. the buyer knows the boots are used, and acknowledges it in both an email (same as on his paypal acct) and in eBay messages, plus the item is listed as Pre-Owned.

he also somehow claims the boots were supposed to be Black but are Blue, despite the pictures showing them as blue and me writing in the eBay listing it is Blue

despite all this, PayPal sides in his favor. i call them and ask them what the fuck they decided without asking me for proof that i said i would gladly provide (i wasn't allowed to upload anything to the claim) and i explained everything to them.

you know what they said? oh, well emails can be falsified. and eBay messages are not valid proof. i said why the fuck not? it's an eBay item. they said oh he claimed it with paypal not ebay. ebay owns paypal wtf holy fucking shit

i told them as well in their PayPal User Agreement section 13.6 it says a buyer cannot claim SNAD if "the item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition" so why the fuck do they even have to think about it? and they're like oh well it's too late we already made the decision. the buyer didn't even have to send them any proof, and they didn't even fucking look at my eBay listing

so now he's shipping it back for a refund but i don't want to give him one. he scratched out the size in an attempt to say it is more damaged, and i can't appeal the decision cuz he already uploaded a tracking number. there's no way for me to protect myself and prove that he will even send back the correct item

so my "small" question is:

if i ignore UPS and don't sign for the item (in which they hold it for a few days and then return the item back to him) and claim i never received any notice or attempted delivery to my door, do you think PayPal will still refund the buyer?

it says in the user agreement that "If a seller refuses to accept the item, PayPal may award the Claim in favour of the buyer, provided the buyer has provided satisfactory evidence to PayPal that the item was sent to the seller." however i don't know how much they really stick by their user agreement (see above re: 13.6)

but i don't want to risk accepting it and opening it and finding he returned somethign else. it says online that the package is 6.8 lbs (3 kg). how can i prove to PayPal that what i get back is what i sent? i asked them what is sufficient proof/documentation and they literally told me that they'll tell me when it happens

i especially don't want to risk this happening and finding PayPal fucks me again and i'm out the boots and the money. since he's shipping it with UPS, isn't that like guaranteed brokerage and customs rape fees too?

what would you guys do? :(

trying to find a b-day present for my girl

nothing ridiculously expensive.

don't want to buy her clothes.

decided to get her a bracelet.

she has an alex and ani bracelet.

I don't wanna get her another A&A bracelet.

Anything that's similar & super trendy but around 50 dollars.

I browsed shopbop but have no idea what the fuck is considered cool among jbeezies.

She used to work at Ships and has jawnz (not goth ninja but more like TAB jawnz).

FYI, TAB stands for trendy asian bitches

i might have to trek down to a local urbanoutfitters and ask the girls there

being surrounded by lawyer and doctor girls is teh suck when it comes to this kind of stuff

epic fail waiting to happen

trying to find a b-day present for my girl

nothing ridiculously expensive.

don't want to buy her clothes.

decided to get her a bracelet.

she has an alex and ani bracelet.

I don't wanna get her another A&A bracelet.

Anything that's similar & super trendy but around 50 dollars.

I browsed shopbop but have no idea what the fuck is considered cool among jbeezies.

She used to work at Ships and has jawnz (not goth ninja but more like TAB jawnz).

FYI, TAB stands for trendy asian bitches

my girlfriend also likes TAB shit.... I was scramblin and picked her up a CDG wallet and shes lovin that shit... just an idea

yeah i have got a couple of girls cdg wallets and they love them!!

she loves shit like YSL and miu miu.

Won't get her a cdg wallet. I don't think you guys know how Jbeezies roll.

Probably gonna get her something from Kitson.

I might ask Jane...

Looking for a black leather shoulder bag like this:

http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Bags+Luggage/Nonnative-Courier-2Way-Tote-Bag/invt/non0063blk

But without the chambray lining, rainbow zip and $1200 price. Maybe 300-400. Ideas?

I am also looking for something similar, just came across this one...what do people think???

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=AI72&des=AI7&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=QkxBQ0s=&season=actual&seasProdID=52I