small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest 8bpc
anyone know where I can pick up some cowl neck tees (preferably slim fitting) in Vancouver or online?

I can't seem to find any B.son cowl neck tees in XS , and can't really figure out where else to pick them....

contextclothing has the B.Son Cowl Neck Tee in the Cowhide color available in XS.

Does anyone know if there are any decent visors in the market? Or are visors so lame that no one's made them cool? My head's too small for most hats, so the only type that fit are baseball cap-style fits, but I don't want to wear a baseball cap.

I just got a real job and need some business casual clothing for week-in, week-out 90+ degree Houston weather, I am 6' 140lbs and prefer a slimmer fit, where can I drop $350-500 on a couple shirts and pairs of trousers to wear all summer? I will be in NY pretty soon, so I could go to a brick-and-mortar store to make the purchases.

Might be a dumb question...

Good round toe dress shoes with a leather sole for less than $200? (Shippable to Australia)

I don't remember where these images are from, so I apologise in advance if I stole them from a SUFUer.

low03.jpg

picture3ss6.jpg

Been looking for a while, nothing tickles my fancy in the price range/available to 'Oz.

anyone kno if blackbird still gots dem white repetto zizi hommes instock? i want some for summer yo

if you really can't find them anywhere (which i doubt), send me a pm, there's a repetto store in my city.

Can anyone recommend me a small bag that is not feminine (totes are probably out of the question) that will serve me well for carrying some things to work. I usually commute with; Lunch, Cell Phone, Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Nintendo Ds, and maybe a book.

What do you guys use when you can't exactly fill up a messenger bag?

Guest bambam
what's that website where I can view past lookbooks/runway photos from a bunch of designers?

looking for APC in particular.

catwalking.com is the b all end all for that, need a sn/pass to view old collections though :( gq site has some too but its blows ass compared to catwalking

i ruined my old lee heavyweight zip-hoodie.

now i need to find something comparable... good quality, somewhat slim, and black - preferably with a metal coloured zipper. i can't find the lee ones online, or at least in stock.

recommend some good choices for me, plz.

I'm looking for a few pairs of fitted pants in various colors (black, white, brown, etc.) for casual or dress up. Something just like this:

bootpants.jpg

Most of the stores I go to don't even carry my size and the closest thing I find is always too baggy. Also, I should mention that they don't necessarily have to be as flared as they might appear in the photo. A slight bootcut silhouette will do. The problem I'm facing is actually finding anything that fits my description and isn't too large.

I really need some help with this, so it'd be appreciated if anyone could point me in the right direction. I wear a size 26x30 in Diesel, just for the record.