small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hey guys.

i have this pair of leather dress loafers that I love and wear to work occasionally, but they are too tight on the top of my right foot. Everything else fits perfectly, it's just really painful at the top, right in the middle of my foot. Any suggestions for how to stretch it out?

Second question: Where can I buy a really nice classic white dress shirt for cheap? Need one for interviews but am too broke to pay retail for thomas pink.

Third question: Same as above but for black captoe oxfords.

Thanks

also wondering about band t-shirtshop, haven't found what i wanted at ebay. trying to find a belle & sebastian t-shirt but their own webshop doens't have it and i haven't found any other e-shop that has b&s-tees. suggestions?

I am usually a size ten in pretty much every shoe, 9.5 in cons, etc. This MMM army sneaks are giving me blisters should I have sized up to a 44? I figure they'll probably break-in eventually, no?

i'm the precise same and both of my mmm sneaks are doing well in 43..

anyone have any cool shots of people with a timbuk2 messenger? I've never really been interested in that style of messenger bag but I saw this short-haired blonde girl with a sun dress (super cute) wearing one at a show and it just looked really awesome. Plus I just got a bike and might find it pretty handy.

Idk, how do people feel about them? I know SidneyLo shoots for them but I haven't heard much else about them on this forum.

anyone have any cool shots of people with a timbuk2 messenger? I've never really been interested in that style of messenger bag but I saw this short-haired blonde girl with a sun dress (super cute) wearing one at a show and it just looked really awesome. Plus I just got a bike and might find it pretty handy.

Idk, how do people feel about them? I know SidneyLo shoots for them but I haven't heard much else about them on this forum.

Yardsale is the creative director for timbuk2 i think, you should get in contact with him.

yup, i used google translate too. but when you actually try to setup a member account there, it doesn't work.

it's ok, i found out you don't need to create a member account and can just skip it and enter in your shipping details. but that's where i'm stuck. even after selecting international, i have to put in address details that reflect the korean standards and when i click buy a window pops up and nothing happens. argh

look i'm not positive but i figured size 1 equates to a japanese small, which works to be a 44, size 2 to a jap medium, or 46..

anyone?

I have a pair of slacks in size 4. It's about 32-33" in waist.

Size 3 is s-medium. size 2 is small. size 1 is xs.

Selective beef and I both wear size 3.

He's like 6'4. I'm like 6'1 but I'm fatter.

Size 3 would be somewhere between a 46 and 48.

Shit runs small.

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some recommendations on boots for fall/winter (snow, slush, etc.). Also should I go with dark brown or black boots?

I'm making a switch from sneakers to boots, so I'm looking for something that would go well with jeans.

you should robocopp ts(s) x the soloist boots and steez on those CWGs

top8.jpg

I have a pair of slacks in size 4. It's about 32-33" in waist.

Size 3 is s-medium. size 2 is small. size 1 is xs.

Selective beef and I both wear size 3.

He's like 6'4. I'm like 6'1 but I'm fatter.

Size 3 would be somewhere between a 46 and 48.

Shit runs small.

i've got a recent jacket riders in size 2 and i'd say it fits 46.

back to it - when they label something size medium, it's the same as their size 2?