What do you do once they are broke in?

mopar_jj

i like the look of dry denim so after i wore mine in, i just get a new crisp pair. i usually rotate in fresh dry denim once/twice a week. denim heads love denim so much that they HAVE to move on to another pair. you can never have to much denim.

-later days.

i find it kinda funny that everyone tries to achive a perfect pair contrast and all, then just move on to a new fresh pair of dry denim..

maybe we all just love the look of dry LOL and want to justify wearing it everday

but my personal goal is to use my washed denim to replace buying any washed jeans ever again... I do like some light distressed washes, but id rather have a natural wear and fade,as well as a story to tell

hope i can achieve that one day

wear them more. I subscribe to the camp of moderate wear (when I'm hiking, mowing, hauling branches from cleaning out trails, etc.) about 10-20 times (until I forget what the stains are) times then a wash. My jeans will continue to get lighter and lighter until I think they're perfect.

when I think they are perfect, I'll wash them with vinegar a few times to set the color, and make sure no more fading occurs. After that they will be like any other pair of washed denim, but my ass will have done the distressing (way more fun, imo)

In the case of my RRDS, I trashed them because I ruined it due to my artificial hand rubbing and all.

So far, with the number of raw and one wash denim I've bought in the last couple of months, I haven't really broken in a pair as much as I want to.

I'm now concentrating only with my Oni's. After I've achieved the amount of distressing and contrast I want on them, I intend to make it my casual jeans and then probably go back to my Sorahikos. The Edo Ai's are special to me so I'm in no rush to break them in.

The Eternals are very stubborn due to its deep indigo color. But I can just imagine how nice they would look if you put much attention to it.

The AI-001s, they are a museum piece and I'll just use them on special ocassions.

Vinegar and sea salt dissolved into the 1st rinse cycle of THREE rinse cycles ..

Just enough water to submerge two pairs of jeans + 2 cups of vinegar + 1/2 cup of salt ..

Great for raw washes to keep some indigo depth locked in ..

In the case of my RRDS, I trashed them because I ruined it due to my artificial hand rubbing and all.

So far, with the number of raw and one wash denim I've bought in the last couple of months, I haven't really broken in a pair as much as I want to.

I'm now concentrating only with my Oni's. After I've achieved the amount of distressing and contrast I want on them, I intend to make it my casual jeans and then probably go back to my Sorahikos. The Edo Ai's are special to me so I'm in no rush to break them in.

The Eternals are very stubborn due to its deep indigo color. But I can just imagine how nice they would look if you put much attention to it.

The AI-001s, they are a museum piece and I'll just use them on special ocassions.

I... hate you... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

where do you live john? *putting on ski mask"

i'm from manila greentea...feel free to visit...hahaha!

sounds illogical from someone from the tropics to have so many heavy denim...

i visited family in cavite a couple of summers ago. when the doors opened leading out of the airport i felt like the heat literally punched me in the face. it was nuts.

i'm from manila greentea...feel free to visit...hahaha!

sounds illogical from someone from the tropics to have so many heavy denim...

from manila, how the hell can you afford those,are you one of those celebrities? lol