What do you do once they are broke in?

mopar_jj

When You Type With All Cap, And The System Will Automically Change It To Cap At The Beginning Of Each Word. Why Dont You Ask Wayne To Change That Or Fix It How Ever That We Could Only Type No Caps

I THINK ITS KIND OF COOL. FIRST PEOPLE HATED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE PUT ALL IN CAPS,BUT NOW. I THINK PEoPLE JUST DONT LIKE ANYTHING IN CAPS. MIGHT BE SOMETHING FOR A NEW MAURY POVICH EPISODE "PEOPLE SCARED OF CAPS" HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I GUESS ITS FIXED NOW.. HAHA

Vinegar sets color. I use it when dyeing yarn and such, it works very well. It wont keep it from losing color from abrasion, but it will set the dye more firmly in the fibers.

Vinegar doesn't set indigo. That's a misconception that springs from dyeing animal fibres (wools & silk) using acid dyes - where salt & vinegar have been traditionally used.

Indigo is an alkaline dye and in the case of denim, the fibre is cellulose rather than of animal origin. Different types of dye and dyeing methods.

This has been discussed several times on here - a search will bring up more info.

Vinegar doesn't set indigo. That's a misconception that springs from dyeing animal fibres (wools & silk) using acid dyes - where salt & vinegar have been traditionally used.

Indigo is an alkaline dye and in the case of denim, the fibre is cellulose rather than of animal origin. Different types of dye and dyeing methods.

This has been discussed several times on here - a search will bring up more info.

so i guess epsom salt thing is a myth, too?

i do it all the time... sort of... i give them a sweat wash. ride a skateboard, sweat until the jeans are dripping, then rub your hands on the jeans to get the dirt off of them, then sweat some more. hang to dry and wear tomorrow.

works great, gets nice and stiff, and shrinks them up nicely. wear comes fast.

O, U were I A E?

i thought that really clever

a project usually takes the spotlight with me until i find myself with an elusive combination of money and motivation to start anew

so it's usually project for most of the week

former projects and other trousers to accomodate certain outfits (also at the office and when it rains heavily)

• 1 month later...