Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

I take it back...im a retard.

Those are 5eps.

I should have read a little more carefully.

There is still foamage from how nice they are...i guess i just thought those were xx-005's because they were posted in this thread. I have now gone back and looked in the evolution thread and to my suprise there they are again. Heh, i feel like a douchebag.

So does LA Guy = Wild Whisky because they seemed to have posted the same jeans?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, were your size 30 PBJs originally purchased raw or were they a one-wash?

They were purchased raw by Winq. He did a short cold soak and they still fit him bigger than he cared for. We traded (my 28s for his 30s), and the 28s were too small for him (just as they were for me), while the 30s were just barely big on me. It was apparent that we both needed 29s. I did the long hot soak, and now the 30s fit like a 29. Winq has his 29s and we're both happy.

lets see some wear pics on the AI's!! its been 6 months or so now...

Didn't start really wearing them until recently. I posted a pic a few pages back, just to show how the texture has changed in the worn areas. Lemme see if I can find the post.

Edit: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=220115&postcount=256

There hasn't really been anything worth showing actually. I'm going to have to go the long haul with these things.

does anyone know where to find measurements for these in a size 31? BIG only puts up measurements of sizes they have in stock. I'm trying to figure out whether to go with these or the xx-003, i want something that fits similarly to my eternals

winq are those post soak? because i preordered the blacks from BiG in a sz31 and im 5'11''/165lb. im hoping mine fit similar to yours.

Mine are one-wash from Bears. It took 2 soaks ( one cold/one hot ) to get the shrinkage out of the raw pair I traded to Sam113, and I'm sure there's some shrinkage left on those as well..