denim store

steven

yo,

i'm in the process of getting some denim for my store..

any suggestions?

so far i've emailed the distributor for nudie, acne, denimbird.

i thinking about apc but i'm thinking it might be very hard to get since it's a online only store.

BTW, i'm located in the US so I don't think i can get any japanese brands besides evisu.

Where you located? I would check on Jean Shop jeans. The denim is superb. Kinda pricey, but nevertheless, beautiful jeans.

I believe you should be able to carry APC, cuz other denim bars have them.

ok i'm gonna try to hit up sugar cane.

any other japanese brands?

what do you guys think about starting to sell denim? if i had the same prices as everywhere else, would you still buy?

if your prices are the same as everywhere else theres no real incentive to buy from you rather than an already established store.

if your prices were cheaper, however, you would have a competitive edge which may persuade me to buy from you instead.

ok i'm gonna try to hit up sugar cane.

any other japanese brands?

what do you guys think about starting to sell denim? if i had the same prices as everywhere else, would you still buy?

Superfuture discount codes are the way to go. Also try and get Julian Red Jeans (www.julianredjeans.com) and April 77 (www.april77.fr).

styleforum has discount codes for ActiveEndeavours and i think they do get a significant number of sales especially for Rag&Bone. if you stocked sugar canes at a decent price i'll guarantee you'll get a good number of sales from people on the forums, especially if you have a tie-up with superfuture.

it's not just the price, it's also about the convenience.

if your prices were about 30-35% cheaper than other locations (online also) i think you would take 100% of the customers on this forum.

Im thinking of getting a japan connection to start selling japanese brands,

Is there a limit to how many japanese jeans you can bring back to the states with you?

my girlfriend is a flight attendant and im going to make her become an international flight attendant so when she travels to japan she can stock up on Samurai's, Studio D'z, Pure Blue, Blue Blood Denim, Sugarcanes ect.... in all sizes and sell them here on superfuture with about a 30% markup. Shit would come out rediculously cheap and im sure my inbox would be flooded.

Sure i might not make as much as i possibly could but even if i sold around a 100 to 200 jeans a month that would be good money for doing basically very little.

if your prices were about 30-35% cheaper than other locations (online also) i think you would take 100% of the customers on this forum.

Im thinking of getting a japan connection to start selling japanese brands,

Is there a limit to how many japanese jeans you can bring back to the states with you?

my girlfriend is a flight attendant and im going to make her become an international flight attendant so when she travels to japan she can stock up on Samurai's, Studio D'z, Pure Blue, Blue Blood Denim, Sugarcanes ect.... in all sizes and sell them here on superfuture with about a 30% markup. Shit would come out rediculously cheap and im sure my inbox would be flooded.

Sure i might not make as much as i possibly could but even if i sold around a 100 to 200 jeans a month that would be good money for doing basically very little.

a 30% markup is not ridiculously cheap- maybe compared to BIG. people would just order through a bidservice to get a much cheaper price. unless you get them wholesale- a 30% markup would be ridiculously cheap- but good luck doing that. that would be dope.

do you guys think carrying dr bronners soap would be a good idea?

if there is a whole foods in your town, then don't bother... otherwise, yeah, that's not a bad idea. i'd take it a step further and procure some of that sugar cane two-step detergent/treatment; you buy the box and sell by the packet----chaching!

yo,

i'm in the process of getting some denim for my store..

any suggestions?

so far i've emailed the distributor for nudie, acne, denimbird.

i thinking about apc but i'm thinking it might be very hard to get since it's a online only store.

BTW, i'm located in the US so I don't think i can get any japanese brands besides evisu.

i think you should also try Jean Shop www.jean-shop.com they are the best quality all custom selvedge Japanese denim, they even have selvedge shirts and denim jackets. they have selvedge in 5 different fabrics. wow these guys are into it.

i think you should also try Jean Shop www.jean-shop.com they are the best quality all custom selvedge Japanese denim, they even have selvedge shirts and denim jackets. they have selvedge in 5 different fabrics. wow these guys are into it.

^ Yes Steven. Nothing quite says to your customers "I think you're a fucking idiot" like Jean Shop Custom Premium Deluxe $800 jeans.

Maybe try Samurai and or Skull jeans; I know they will ship orders to the USA, so it's at least possible they might allow an online US jean store to carry them.

-Jake