homi29

I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

rolled into the store, asked if they had 5's, they had last pair my size, i kopped on greed principles.

ead4b218682911e2ae2122000a9e0911_7.jpg

Prefer the Racers over the trainers. Anyone else getting ankle blisters wearing the trainers?

B3KHcCL.png

NEPLuHE.png

Edited by Phongables

Nice racers, i was wondering when they were gonna get more colorways. mind if i ask whered you get em?

racers felt way less stable/comfortable in the long run for me.

rolled into the store, asked if they had 5's, they had last pair my size, i kopped on greed principles.

Good luck - nobody wanted those, 21M even started taking phone orders for em

6ba189b26fbd11e289dc22000a9f12b0_7.jpg

nike x undftd i guess..

those laces though, they look terrible.

what do you guys think of the lunar flyknit colorways that just released? i thought those red/pink and black ones were nice but then after looking at other pictures of them they look a little two pink? from the pictures on nike website they didn't look that bright but my friend went to japan couple days and said they look a little more like this nike-flyknit-lunar1-pink-flash-1.jpg

do you know if they run true to size? they haven't released in canada yet for mens so im going to order online

luv pink flash/black combo & speckled soles but i cant stand the lunar soles on those :+/

how does the flyknit trainer size? i wear size 9 in nike free +2 and dont know if i should go tts or half a size lower (based on some reviews)

anyone pre-order the black/white flynits trainers from roadrunnersports? just got an email saying its backordered again for the 3rd time and wont ship until March 7. dont think i can wait any longer

Edited by mr.invincible

how does the flyknit trainer size? i wear size 9 in nike free +2 and dont know if i should go tts or half a size lower (based on some reviews)

anyone pre-order the black/white flynits trainers from roadrunnersports? just got an email saying its backordered again for the 3rd time and wont ship until March 7. dont think i can wait any longer

If your true size is 9 then side down to 8.5 for trainers.

I pre-ordered the b/w trainers from roadrunnersports around the middle of January and they arrived on the 16th of February.

Weird, because according to their site they still have most sizes in stock. They still have 8.5s and 9s (I'm assuming you ordered one of them)

i pre-orderd on 1/20.

they said they were going to ship it on 2/8, then 2/19, and now 3/7.

i think theyre fucking with me.

I'm a 9 in retros and 9.5 in frees, lunar anything and any kind of contempo tech nike shoe. I orig went free size on the fly knit trainers but was eventually happier with the 9s

Just wanna chime in real quick, I'm a 9 in all jordans and vans and 9.5 in retro runners. I think if you're buying flyknits it definitely matters how narrow your feet are. My feet aren't wide, but they're flat. I found that the 9.5 trainer fit better than a 9 for me at least. Sizing down seemed to be the general consensus when they came out and i was surprised it didn't work like that for me given that it usually does. something to consider.

got the size 8.5 and it worked perfect. cant believe how light these shoes are. good bye frees