homi29

I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

Restock on the black/white flyknit trainer+. They may be past their prime but for those still looking to get a pair this is a much better deal than eBay.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582107/pgid-582109

Good spot. Shame I live outside the US and get stitched up every time I try and make a purchase from Nikestore. The first release of the Flyknit Trainers were better, didn't have the cushioning in the heel collar - makes them fit awkward.

Restock on the black/white flyknit trainer+. They may be past their prime but for those still looking to get a pair this is a much better deal than eBay.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582107/pgid-582109

Jumped on this when you posted, I know they aren't anything super special but this is one of the better impulse buys I've made. Crazy comfy, probably going to wear them every day his summer.

^hey u meano i posted that! lol if anyone wants to cop it's on y! auctions right now pm me or something if you want the link (believe it's a size m which is why i didn't even consider)

Edited by PRICK DOM

Just picked up a pair of Flyknit Frees for $60 and Flyknit Lunar1's for $90 at the Nike outlet. Check yours out. Frees for $100 off is a steal.

Flyknit frees and fk lunar 1s are on sale because they blow. Hyperfeels are the sleeper

Edited by readytoignite

Flyknit frees and fk lunar 1s are on sale because they blow. Hyperfeels are the sleeper

Agreed.. Women's colorway is on sale for $129 right now. Bigger sizes going quick.

^ not a fan of the lining but they're not bad

4c873d58bace11e3aed71234e20b6cce_8.jpg

I was really looking forward to the fight vids on social media =[

Almost kopped a blk sz 10 just now.

Didn't click add to cart cuz I remembered i'm broke from too much spending on jawns lol

Edited by PRC.

I had my size in my cart and CC info in in probably 15 seconds then realized I'd probably end up staring at them for 2 months trying to convince myself I liked them before I list them on eBay like an asshole.

I can still feel the chave marks above my achilles..Retired them after two games and gave them away after a couple of months.

My god these were bad..

Those Forces looks awesome. I remembered my brother wearing them back in the early 90s. Might cop the red ones, hope they use XDR soles so I can actually ball in these in the outdoor court.

well i hated it at first but this view...

I'll try to buy a pair tomorrow, should I try online? or visit store. (ny btw)

Riccardo-Tisci-x-Nike-RT-Air-Force-1-5-5

I really love the sock racer, but I honestly just wish it didn't have the speckles on the sole.