How many pairs of jeans do you own?

say what??
well,Edmond is Demonito,and I can only compare your impressive collection with his,which must be the biggest of japanese repro denim in the entire world,not to speak of his massive boots,flightjackets,Tshirts and accessoires collection.

you both should get in contact and open up a museum,I am sure it would get lots of visitors!;)

well,Edmond is Demonito,and I can only compare your impressive collection with his,which must be the biggest of japanese repro denim in the entire world,not to speak of his massive boots,flightjackets,Tshirts and accessoires collection.

you both should get in contact and open up a museum,I am sure it would get lots of visitors!;)

I'm flattered, although the collection used to be massive, with alot more original jeans and jackets (now sold)

My collection will be further reduced (when i can get some time to do it) when I have to sell 4 pairs of jeans, 4 denim jackets, four flight jackets, two shirts, one sweat and one old pair of boots!

:(

I don't mean to answer for the man but I do believe he had marriage troubles and custody problems, at least that's what I had gathered in the LVC thread.

Thanks Mate,

Yeah, not only because of said troubles, but also because I have ordered an Monarch M-422 from goodwear which isnt cheap.

Plus, all my stuff has to meet the criteria of (a) Will it fit? ..and (B) Will it be something that I will actually wear, rather than just hang in my wardrobe collecting dust!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hanging up my days of 10+ pairs in rotation of True Religion etc. Now, just Nudie Regular Alf Dry Selvedge....still on my first pair...my introduction to dry selvedge denim, about to move on to something else, but will forever be grateful to Nudie for the intro. They were my gateway drug.

• 1 month later...

some SDAs because of their natural Indigo,

some PBJs because of indigo yarn in warp and weft and high twist weft

some Kapitals because of their persimmon dyed warp

some Omnigods because of their perfect wash

others which I do not care much about.

All above I do not know style or model numbers.

I recently went through my collection and it's been slimmed down to around 12 decent pairs that all get rotated over time. cept for a pair of SDA's with the original arcs and tab on the back that I deadstocked. I've actually been denim free for a year now... think it's time to start snoopin for a new pair.