what no

Uniqlo +J F/W 11

Did they start the sales on the first shipment items today?

got the wool down parka today.. (thanks anonymouz)

size: medium ( im 6'2" 170lbs )

fits just right..a tad on the shorter side than most my jackets but not too short by any means.

sleeve length is adequate for my long lanky arms..body is nicely fitted as well.

That's definitely available at 5th - saw it on opening day. Soho has it too

cool, thanks for info man.

hopefully will be picking that up along with one of the +J coats soon (just can't decide which yet)

Anybody check out the new drop today? Interested in the quilted blazer/coat thingy.

I just bought the black one today at 34th. The down feather filling is kinda thin but it feels warmer than my supreme jacket ;/. I wish they they didn't have the tab extension under the lapel and side pockets would have been better. Great piece for someone who can't afford Moncler Gamme Bleu ;/

Mind posting a fit pic? Thanks.

Also, how did you guys size the +j shawl cardigan? Seems to run small, but I know it's a knit.

thoughts on +J block tech fishtail parka

the fabric is a stiff coated cotton similar to mackintosh jackets. the parka is unlined, therefore no inside pockets, only the two outside pockets. all inside seams are taped. it's nice that the hood is big, but it can't be removed or stowed away.

it's difficult to mold the hood just right, it usually looks like a floppy mess. the stiff standing collar rubs a bit against your neck. also, i noticed with the olive and presumably the black parka, scratches show up easily on the coated cotton fabric.

overall, it's a nice, stylish jacket, but i really wish you could zip away the hood. it's a pain in the ass to mold it just right so it doesn't look like a discombobulated mess.

update on +J fishtail

this thing is NOT made for cold weather. it's ~47F today and i was cold wearing an undershirt, thermal and a light cotton sweater underneath the jacket.

it's cut pretty boxy, so wind creeps in. there's a hidden waist cinch that only cinches in the back, making it pretty useless for protecting you from cold drafts.

i'd recommend this as a rain coat since water does bead up on contact.

^ tried on the fishtail in XS yesterday

nice fit, but like phrost mentioned, way too thin for winter. it is definitely a (rainy) spring piece.

i don't know if it's the block tech fabric they're using, but i would be a little more satisfied if the fishtail had a snap off quilted liner like the hooded mountain jacket in the collection

ohsnap, did you notice any sales going on?

^ no sales. only a promotion for regular line cashmere sweaters.

comparing the +j fishtail and the supreme one, i think the quality is much better on the +j. but for $50 more, you get better color choices + fur hood with the supreme parka.

also looking for some proxy service. just one item - the raw denim.

hows the material/weight ?

anyone willing to help and make some dolla dolla bills, let me know.

i have the +j brushed cotton trousers in 30, navy, BNWT. pm if interested, located in australia.

long shot, but following suit.. i'd be pretty happy to take this off someone's hands in navy, jp medium:

69_070493.jpg

Still doing uniqlo proxies for a week or so more, just pm for info.

I would like to get some items proxied to cali.

semi-large order. non +J items so should be alright.

if you can do it and got good rep, appreciate a PM my way.

Edited by gettoasty

Quilted Down XS

I'm 5'7 145lbs, wearing a t-shirt and cardigan underneath

6319611933_f64caf9b1b.jpg

Any update? How has it wear over time?

And anyone pickup more outerwear?

^it's dope. it's actually what i wear almost everday bec. it's light. you just need to have a lint remover bec the wool eats a lot of lint.