what no

Uniqlo +J F/W 11

"Uniqlo in Soho - Dress shirts for 12.999"

Is true, and which one is it online so I can see? May need proxy...

mellow,

Do these tapered khaki pants have a crease in the leg (similar to the dress pants)?

yes i think so but you know you can do that with an iron, right?

what struck me about those pants is how high the rise was

^ fucking top notch pants for the buck, imo. nigh on perfect cut (inc. the high rise), quality twill, etc. just wish the colours were a little lighter and they didn't taper quite so much.

mellow,

Do these tapered khaki pants have a crease in the leg (similar to the dress pants)?

6255244001_9b885edeee.jpg

I bought the olive and the khaki. i dont see any crease in the leg. It is very tapered but I like it, easy to cuffs.

heat tech socks in yet?

yes, special price of $9.90 or something like that for a pack of 2 at the 5th Ave. store. dunno for how long though.

picked up a pair, pretty nice.

Hey I want to buy a +J blazer. Anyone selling? I'll buy any season really, just looking for the charcoal color, size M, maybe large if in Japanese sizing.

I got quite a few replies for proxy. I've received some payments already. I am definitely heading to uniqlo tomm so feel free to drop me a pm if you want anything. Please link me to your wants using the us webstore. I charge retail + shipping + 10% of total. All replies will be responded quickly. I am going to the one in soho so please don't pm me about sales. My proxy will close tonight.

the new 34th st store was literally crawling with people everywhere -except- the +j section. most sizes available in everything that's been released so far. all the down jackets are there in all sizes except the long one which is coming out in november apparently. i was there around 7pm.

Just wondering...

Anyone interested in the black reversible down vest, size small? I may sell mine, not sure yet though. If you are shoot me a PM.

Hey I want to buy a +J blazer. Anyone selling? I'll buy any season really, just looking for the charcoal color, size M, maybe large if in Japanese sizing.

i have a charcoal blazer in japanese L if you're interested. lemme know

yeah the 5th av store is waaaaay too much.

too big/confusing to navigate through (like an ikea-lite), tons of greeters with mics, clothing layout isn't organized well, super bright lights.

34th st is a little better, but i think i'll stick with the soho store. the one good thing about these other 2 is that there will be much more stock and much more opportunity to get stuff on sale in your size.

yeah the clothing layout on 5th is the worst. Liked the store the best though and it is nowhere near as big as I was thinking. Soho has the best layout out of all three without question.

Anyone able to go to the 34th street store to help me proxy a +J Premium Down Wool Parka? I called in and they said they have 1 in size small navy right now fukkkkkkk

^ got a small in black that I proxied for someone else but it looks like they're gonna flake

get the money up front dummy

5th ave location have everything in stock when I went around 5pm. Best piece was the block tech parka, very nice construction. More appropriate for the spring/fall though.

thoughts on +J block tech fishtail parka

the fabric is a stiff coated cotton similar to mackintosh jackets. the parka is unlined, therefore no inside pockets, only the two outside pockets. all inside seams are taped. it's nice that the hood is big, but it can't be removed or stowed away.

it's difficult to mold the hood just right, it usually looks like a floppy mess. the stiff standing collar rubs a bit against your neck. also, i noticed with the olive and presumably the black parka, scratches show up easily on the coated cotton fabric.

overall, it's a nice, stylish jacket, but i really wish you could zip away the hood. it's a pain in the ass to mold it just right so it doesn't look like a discombobulated mess.

i have a charcoal blazer in japanese L if you're interested. lemme know

just saw this sorry. I PM'ed you.