what no

Uniqlo +J F/W 11

why are you doing this to me? Gosh that shawl cardigan and duffle so sick.

hmmm anyone know what size I would need for the vest/down jackets? I'm 5'10 135 .. leaning towards asian medium

how broad are your shoulders?

how broad are your shoulders?

not really broad, but not like I have no shoulders ...

I think I'm more concerned about body length / sleeves?

not really broad, but not like I have no shoulders ...

I think I'm more concerned about body length / sleeves?

Get the M then

LAST CALL FOR LAUNCH DATE PICK UP FOR +J ON 9/9, PROXY FEES 5%

what's the difference between the wool and wool flannel jacket? i have a wool flannel blazer and wool pants from s/s11, but they don't match. wondering if the wool jacket from this season will match the s/s11 pants, but noticed it's not offered in "slim fit".

it's lighter/thinner than the non-flannel wool pants. i wouldn't say very warm. probably better for s/s weather. i remember wearing it to court in july.

i have it in a japanese size m which fits like a small. sleeves were too short for me, i'm about 6ft. i just took it to my tailor and had the sleeves let out by an inch and now it fits fine.

+J line in asia and america has consistent sizing correct? Size M +J in asia is same as size M in north america?

Apparently they aren't the same. The Japanese and UK size charts conflict. Check each one depending on which region you're wanting to buy from.

nah, japanese sizes typically run one size smaller than american sizes. and i think asian countries follow japanese sizing. i've been told singapore follows japanese sizing.

my blazer in japanese medium fits like u.s. small, and pants in japanese 31 fits like u.s. 30.

shit, that means I should cop a size large +J from asia then? Or should I stick with size medium (small). Getting it from HK through my proxy (mom lol).

looking to get the shawl cardigan from jp in XL - this should correspond to a western L, yeah?

Lucky for you the JP site has actual measurements:

Click

looking to get the shawl cardigan from jp in XL - this should correspond to a western L, yeah?

if you're a medium, i'd go with asian large. my size medium fits like a true small.

i like cardigians to be on the looser/bigger side generally, hence me going with XL i think.

Lucky for you the JP site has actual measurements:

Click

nice. rep.

shit, that means I should cop a size large +J from asia then? Or should I stick with size medium (small). Getting it from HK through my proxy (mom lol).

Get large.

Get large.

Damn this is confusing now, do the UK and US store use standard sizing for their +J stuff or should I size up as well?

US and UK use more or less standard sizes from what I gather. Smaller sizes are just typical of Asia really.

nah, japanese sizes typically run one size smaller than american sizes. and i think asian countries follow japanese sizing. i've been told singapore follows japanese sizing.

Yeah. My brother's Medium Hong Kong blazer has Japanese sizing. Fits like US Small.

Edit: wan fakn thouzzzand kant!

im so glad the new stores will be carrying these

US website is updated but i can only view it on my phone :confused: