shitpile (where flamewars go to die)

artificialsky

i'm rather certain that loopwheeler, lad, nom de guerre, and supreme all have great products, but i can't validate spending that much money for an article of clothing that has no detail or artistic expression.

the fact that you can't see artistic expression in a lad musician or loopwheeler piece is exactly why you will never "get" superfuture.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that you can't see artistic expression in a lad musician or loopwheeler piece is exactly why you will never "get" superfuture.

If you're the kind of person I'd have to become in order to obtain an appreciation for monochromatic, bland couture, then I'm actually rather glad I don't "get" superfuture, as you so eloquently put it. I find it ultimately ironic that your avatar is of Goods Seattle, which sells the exact category of fashion I like.

Don't tell me, you hate collaborative projects as well, so your avatar's even more ironic, considering they just released a Stussy x Goods x New Era project.

It's fine, I'm here to learn than to argue with fashionista elitists who have a preconcieved, narrowminded mindset about what is superior and trendy and instantly look down their noses at other perspectives. You might as well don a beret, beat a bongo drum and snap your fingers while you're at it, heh.

If you're the kind of person I'd have to become in order to obtain an appreciation for monochromatic, bland couture, then I'm actually rather glad I don't "get" superfuture, as you so eloquently put it. I find it ultimately ironic that your avatar is of Goods Seattle, which sells the exact category of fashion I like.

Don't tell me, you hate collaborative projects as well, so your avatar's even more ironic, considering they just released a Stussy x Goods x New Era project.

It's fine, I'm here to learn than to argue with fashionista elitists who have a preconcieved, narrowminded mindset about what is superior and trendy and instantly look down their noses at other perspectives. You might as well don a beret, beat a bongo drum and snap your fingers while you're at it, heh.

i knew i would hurt some feelings.

i can't be bothered to make a point-by-point breakdown of your dumbassedry right now, but where did I say I don't like this "exact catagory of fashion" or that I don't like collaborative projects?

i own a Stussy x Goods new era, motherfucker. you know what? I also own a lad musician suit.

i was merely mocking your completely misinformed, completely naive worldview in which multicolored triumvir hoodies which are ripoffs of bape AND the hundreds are somehow more artistic than a beatifully-sewn loopwheeler hoodie. i appreciate attention to detail and quality construction just as much as I do some crazy screenprints, which, based upon your comments about "monochromatic couture" or whateverthefuck it is you're talking about, is more than i can say about you. who's narrow-minded again?

P.S: die die die

Your pal,

-artificialsky

I would like to point out to all and sundry ST parties that while I have the deepest respect for CMF's Monkey Army, I remain a lone operative, unaffiliated to the CMFMA in whole or part and therefore unaccountable to and for any actions, views or opinions held or expressed by any of its members.

whatever, i dont hold grudges...heres a pic. my 25 acnes

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/strokesfan1191/DSCN0002.jpg

oh, so by size 25, you mean the smallest size you can SQUEEZE IN, rather than LOOK GOOD IN.

nice dick, by the way.

EDIT: ive just realized that ive been somewhat rude. and you're like, 12. so now i feel bad. and im kidding about your dick. i dont want to go to jail.

oh, so by size 25, you mean the smallest size you can SQUEEZE IN, rather than LOOK GOOD IN.

nice dick, by the way.

EDIT: ive just realized that ive been somewhat rude. and you're like, 12. so now i feel bad. and im kidding about your dick. i dont want to go to jail.

SuperPedophilia.

im not 12, you condescending person, you. it makes no difference to me what y'all think. i come here for denim info, new emerging brands, and an occasional amusing flamewar session, not to hear denimheads talk about stupid shit that has to do with ones personal style. if i want a fuckin style opinion, i'll go to men.style.com, not the denim forum (a great forum in itself, w/o the unnecessary banter

Don't worry, Chris gets defensive when he sees other skinny people gunning for his spot....my guess is that there is going to be some excessive binging/purging on the horizon for our good friend.....

Either way, don't take any of it serious, it's just internet people getting their panties in a twist.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, Chris gets defensive when he sees other skinny people gunning for his spot....my guess is that there is going to be some excessive binging/purging on the horizon for our good friend.....

Either way, don't take any of it serious, it's just internet people getting their panties in a twist.

:rolleyes:

You...fuckin made my day