Samurai S5000 owners

Should i wear them while its in hot watter? or just let it sit there itself? And usually how long should it be soaked in hot watter?

i think you have to soak them in really hot water the hotest your tub will go if you want maximum shrinkage. i think youll die in the tub or your nuts would be severely damaged.

i soaked it twice to get all the shrinkage out of the way

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

Crossed from Evo, but I sized down 2 on these. These are the old run of 5000s though, and fit probably more like they would if I sized down 1 on the newerish ones. Good luck with them. They last forever, and they feel good. I'm definitely ready for a different fit though.

Home016.jpg

Home017.jpg

So most of you soak yours 2 times? I soaked mine once and started wearing it, now I feel like I should give it another soak. Will that fuck up anything since ive been wearingg it for about 3days now?

Anyone have some sz 30 post soak measurements?

You'll be fine. I wore mine for a week before giving them a hot wash and dry, then soaked again to get 'em crunchy and stiff.

wouldnt it be straight sven? maybe if you sized down or something in straight svens because the s5000 is straight slim.

i guess that would be the closest but not exactly straight svens have low rise i think and they dont have any hip flair

kk Thanks. This guy the only one helping man. Props