Do people really talk like this?

Guest freedomfighter

That has to be staged. He nonchalantly strolls in, where two people just happen to be waiting for him right by the door, with blunts, and there's a girl in the living room getting a tattoo.

I now classify the hundreds in the same category as ed hardy.

I know a lot of people from high school who are into this shit and yeah i can confirm that people do really talk like that (fyi i'm from West LA) although it all sounds really fuckin unnatural and awkward in that video

also i've seen that du brick stowell around and (big surprise) he's a tool

this is pathetic

the hundreds has always been pathetic but I didn't know they were this bad.

the way they talk sounds so forced they're like those anti-drug dudes who send their message by trying to relate to the youth of today like 'well hello there what is up dawg? naw much homie i am just kicking it'

edit: would still wreck lil debbie

Seems like they're mimicking ironic internet speech but with no apparent awareness of the irony.

"Polaroid game" was the worst. Oh dude I'm so jealous of the photos you took when you were on tour with girls gone wild. That's totally not seedy and miserable at all.

yeah, I don't know where you live, but there are lots of asian/white people that speak 'urban' (I didnt watch the video, but that's what you mean, right?) and don't look stupid

Truth. Some people are just hung up on "urban" speak being strictly relegated to Black and Latino people. I myself can't stand it when my Asian friends talk like that, when they were born and raised with "proper" grammar and pronunciation. But ironically I recognize that speaking "ghetto" or "urban" isn't so much about race as it is about culture.

What's it called when you understand the reasoning, but still reject it. Stupidity? I think I have that.