Lad Musician F/W 11.12

pita bread

perfect is all i can say.

i can clearly see myself wearing all those clothes and it can fit's lots of different people's wardrobe.

I agree. Very versatile and dear I say timeless, if not a little bland and soulless. Very nice pictures that compliment the clothes, love the rain.

are they all wearing their clothes a size too big? looks better that way.

I think it only works because they look so young, it sort of emphasizes their boyish looks. But I don't think a lot of older (as in older than "them") people could pull off the one-size-too-big-thing.

Boy on the far right in pic # 6 is spot on with his suit. Wish we could see all of it.

Thanks for posting!

perfect is all i can say.

i can clearly see myself wearing all those clothes and it can fit's lots of different people's wardrobe.

are they all wearing their clothes a size too big? looks better that way.

thanks for posting.

yes.

I like all the looks, the footwear in particular as well as that parka. The palette is largely what I see myself in too.

Love these pictures, I can definitely see myself in most of this. I think a large part of the appeal is how interesting the models look, it's a nice departure from the same dozen or so faces you always see in shows / presentations. Never tried on Lad, but I think I'm going to this fall for sure.

Great stuff. Call me insane, but I'm vaguely picking up a 1960's England vibe in some of the looks. Love what Lad does, but I just can't justify the price point most of the time for what ends up being a wardrobe utility instead of a standout piece.

Clothes look good as always

Can't quite get what they were going for with such young/tiny models

Anyone complaining about the price can fuck off. Stuff costs what it cost, don't like it? Buy something cheaper or make more fucking money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like it when lookbooks show the clothes in real, everyday settings. While I don't see any one item that I think is amazing (not even the funnel neck parka), everything looks very wearable, and I love how LM mixes up slim and oversize silhouettes.