Super Trashed in Paris

broneck

wouldn't say it's dangerous - but there are definitely better areas to stay in Paris. as I'm sure you know, living there. walking home late at night through st denis was always a little shady

Of course, you're right, but it's an other side of Paris that's nice to see to understand the city's complexity. I don't think they shouldn't get this apartment because it's located at Gare du Nord. It's an option like others imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hahahah thanks for all the neg rep guys. I'm best man at two of these weddings. Not exactly like I can not go!

i'm sure someone (Samsikle perhaps?) can take over the planning...

Get a new paypal account to hold just these funds. Book with the sites I've been using. Same rules. Just won't be there :(

• 11 months later...

ok. i will be taking pm's until the end of january, i guess ill try and set this up? everyone in the newt 60(ish) days that messages me is in. we will do a kickstarter maybe, that just we contribute to, or just a paypal, orhwatever, and find a place at the beginning of february looking at an october date. that gives anyone who works time to take off and shit. that also is perfect jawn weather (i think) so we can all be steeezin.

if a mod would like to pin this that would be great, id love the actual forum to get behind this, not financially or anything, but just a testament to the forums greatness.

Sounds about right. If needed, I can help for the logistic part if calls/emails need to be sent in French (but not on location, because I don't live in France anymore).

Edited by freecat