chris

Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-197-50-RRL-RALPH-LAUREN-RIBBED-MILITARY-TRIM-MED_W0QQitemZ140043262558QQihZ004QQcategoryZ11484QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if i didn't already have this exact sweater, i'd jump all over this. very slim fit, long sleeves, wool gabardine patches on shoulder and elbows.

classic military-styled sweater done to the nines.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-197-50-RRL-RALPH-LAUREN-RIBBED-MILITARY-TRIM-MED_W0QQitemZ140043262558QQihZ004QQcategoryZ11484QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if i didn't already have this exact sweater, i'd jump all over this. very slim fit, long sleeves, wool gabardine patches on shoulder and elbows.

classic military-styled sweater done to the nines.

alleyoop!!!

nice... i was thinking about it but dont have the cash to pull the trigger. enjoy

is that a 39" inseam?! O___O

I'm in the market for new jeans, but I think that might just be a bit too long.

yeah you're right actually.

right now I'm contemplating some Sugarcanes, and now these, or maybe some APC NS.

reccomendation?

methinks so too.

I like the Sugarcanes for their quality, cuts (the 45 i believe is the more 501-ish? or is it the 47?) and fade that will eventually be had.

APC NS are nice, but they seem more baggy to my taste, but they are more easily available, there's actually a store here that sells them, and plus they are relatively cheap as well.

Dior seems good, quality and also skinnier which I like, but I've heard they don't fade well? I'm not sure if there's any truth to the rumors.

I guess that didn't asnwer shit. I like a bit of a slimmer cut, but not super tight. 501-ish, I suppose. So... yeah.

if i had a choice i would go with the diors, just for fit alone. That's if they fit you properly. Hi fashion, slightly subtle, and quality.

I'm tall, 6'3'' about 175 lbs, and pretty damn skinny, no hips to speak of and long ostricg legs.

Jury says?

/going for it!

how much do Diors usually go for?

didn't rirawin have the same exact pair for sale like a week ago?

yeah, I would have gotten his, but he had his hemmed down to I think a 31" inseam, I'm like a 36"

naturaljax, those diors are probably the only jeans that will ever fit you perfectly, haha. Bid well

There is this nice Woolrich mackinaw? coat up for auction. I'd get it myself, but it's a bit too big for me.

Actually, there are two auctions for this coat; this listing has better pics of the coat features (although a poorer model and in a bit poorer shape): 2nd auction

debating...

$50 for shipping is a bit of a slap in the face, but the jacket's in perfectly worn-in condition.

you going to flip it or wear it?