soccer sucks.

stuartSan

I don't know.

I just hate how everybody's just so caught up in today's current events.

i don't see the appeal in humanity.

For once I feel that men should be interested in etymological sports. Instead of fighting over natural resources-- just live in close to absolute zero temperatures or decades without water. Instead of bitching about other people a man should just survive exposure to the vacuum of space. And if he doesn't get it, just find a way to get it.

I don't know.

Many activities are just too bitchy for me to watch.

Tardigrade up.

American Football: 1 hour clock, 3-4 hour game duration, 11 minutes of activity.

Football: 90 minute clock, 105-115 minute game duration, 90-100 minutes of activity.

American football: referee blows the play dead every few seconds, followed by a lot of waiting around and discussing where the running back's knee touched down.

Football: referee whistles occasionally, fouled team quickly kicks ball into play, game continues quickly.

American football: 34 headings in nfl.com's "digest" of its rulebook

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/digestofrules

Football: 17 laws

American football: helmet, mouthguard, shoulder pads, hip pads, thigh pads, knee pads, cup, etc.

Football: shinguards, optional cup.

Premature American football deaths: brain injuries

Premature football deaths: booze

American football: tournament winner calls themselves "World Champions"

Football: you have to actually play teams from other nations to call yourself that.

Unless you were arguing in favor of baseball (takes forever, even fussier) or basketball (shooters always look for a foul, constant whining, team given most fouls typically wins.)

basketball (shooters always look for a foul, constant whining, team given most fouls typically wins.)

These are your arguments to advocate soccer? This is so stupid that I don't even know how to rebut. Anyway, arguing about sport is as pointless as sport itself.

American Football: 1 hour clock, 3-4 hour game duration, 11 minutes of activity.

Football: 90 minute clock, 105-115 minute game duration, 90-100 minutes of activity.

American football: referee blows the play dead every few seconds, followed by a lot of waiting around and discussing where the running back's knee touched down.

Football: referee whistles occasionally, fouled team quickly kicks ball into play, game continues quickly.

American football: helmet, mouthguard, shoulder pads, hip pads, thigh pads, knee pads, cup, etc.

Football: you have to actually play teams from other nations to call yourself that.

Unless you were arguing in favor of baseball (takes forever, even fussier) or basketball (shooters always look for a foul, constant whining, team given most fouls typically wins.)

LOL. One post and he's got the dark green tip.

Lotta' frustrated nerds who got shoved in lockers by jocks were really feeling that comment.

Soccer's cool with me though.

LOL. One post and he's got the dark green tip.

Lotta' frustrated nerds who got shoved in lockers by jocks were really feeling that comment.

Soccer's cool with me though.