Visvim F/W 11.12

So going back through some of the old Diane Pernet videos I found one where he shows the sanjuro kimono and talks about it in depth

http://www.bkrw.com/...m-visvim-video/

Video on that page.

Apparently it's hand knotted cotton similar to denim in appearance and feel, and dyed with natural indigo. That 93k yen seems reasonable now. It's also directly designed based on the vintage one he has been wearing for that last couple years, so slim cut long arms.

Edited by akuma no uta

I'm hoping the cord bottom softens the price a bit. I'm still guessing $1,200-1,500 at least.

Also, looking at the sense scans a bit more, it looks like under the sanjuro kimono is a raw 101 jacket in the 2nd fit pics. The 2nd yen price after the sanjuro price is only 40k yen. That's awesome.

Edited by akuma no uta

More importantly.. somebody find me release dates on the logans and jaipur hi!

Also, looking at the sense scans a bit more, it looks like under the sanjuro kimono is a raw 101 jacket in the 2nd fit pics. The 2nd yen price after the sanjuro price is only 40k yen. That's awesome.

correct. that's a one wash.

Edited by emixam

thanks for that man. I did find this excerpt from the second link sorta comical, though:

"Goodyear Welt constructed shoes become your very own, breathe, are comfortable, can be worn for a long time, and will probably make you a happier individual."

but I suppose for us folks that would be somewhat true

Edited by Bogie

Oh yeah, and just because it's fun to prove your dumb ass wrong,

My arguement is based on my expierence of buying visvim products for over 8 years. and the simple reality that ive basicallly always bought the same size. So jog on pal.

This is from the visvim website

“The natural leather used for these product has been specially treated to create its own unique appareance and no one products is alike.

Please be aware that sizing of footwear may vary depending on the style, design, or materialâ€

SIZING MAY VARY