Lil B 'The BasedGod' - #RARE #BASED THREAD

Aeros

riXsVdzS3pI

My favorite track off of the new mixtape.

swag

My favorite song of the new mixtape too!'

I dont understand why people hate on Lil B for 2 reasons

I. you wouldn't have the balls to go out and do what he did in a million years. im sure he's been put on the spot multiple times by artists that were better or more popular than him but he didnt stop. if someone said you fucking sucked at something 9 out of 10 people would be discouraged. Lil B is still making an amazing amount of music and its finally paid off. so why would you hate and completely try and shoot down what he loves?

II. His connection to his fans is so positive and strong. He has mastered the art of free internet publicity. from the "based" movement, to re-issuing the word "swag", and having more quality youtube videos that i can count he has flooded the internet with his presence. youtube, facebook, twitter, tumblr all have been infected by the based god. even if you dont like his music you have to respect him for what he's done as far as the internet has gone. when i saw him in philly it was the most positive hip-hop show ive ever been to, and at the end he came into the crown and made sure everyone that wanted a picture with him got one, and signed shirts hats shoes glasses tits, almost anything. name me othe hip hop artists that have done that.

why do people hate on lil b? probably cause hes a fuckin disgrace to music.

OH HE STILL RAPS EVEN THOUGH HE SUCKS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. good. thats the shit that makes the world go round right?? my surgeon sucks at his job but he keeps doin it! RESPECT

OH HE STILL RAPS EVEN THOUGH HE SUCKS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. good. thats the shit that makes the world go round right?? my surgeon sucks at his job but he keeps doin it! RESPECT

#nonpositive

#common

u in the wrong thread mayne

where the big sean thread at????

superfuture--->euro is over there doe

oh wait i didn't know rap music and the health services were in the same category.....

its not like someones died from a complication due to a bad 16 bars.

if you can tell me dubstep or death metal isn't a "fuckin disgrace to music." then your argument is completely invalid. and if you can some how think that those genres aren't and Lil B is, it doesn't matter because its still popular and still making money.

you can defend him all you want but he still raps like a drunk white guy at a party. yeah good for that guy for not taking his shit seriously and still making money. i think thats pussy shit. you know he WANTED to be a good rapper but he couldnt and now hes on some william hung shit.

you can defend him all you want but he still raps like a drunk white guy at a party. yeah good for that guy for not taking his shit seriously and still making money. i think thats pussy shit. you know he WANTED to be a good rapper but he couldnt and now hes on some william hung shit.

BxAm4DDxGP8

Lil B could rap conventionally if he wanted to and kill it (see above video), but that is not the point of #BASED music. Obviously his music is over your head.

THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSITIVE. IF YOU'RE NOT STAYING POSITIVE AND #BASED IN THIS THREAD OR LIL B'S MUSIC IS SIMPLY OVER YOUR HEAD THEN PLZ GET OUT. POSITIVITY AND LOVE ONLY IN THIS THREAD. THANKS

dude up there is probably into j. cole and mac miller

theres no use trying to explain the based lord almighty to these lames

t1NfQ3s9-Iw

oh cool does this mean i can make a supercult thread about any musician? or just ones that teach your kids cuss words via the free internet? #RIPFCC

I got bitches is ALWAYS gonna be the best based god track. Hands fucking down.

+9000

chill based: 3 stacks, i got bitches, fuckin with me, gq magazine, hipster girls, new york subway, back of yo neck, 1 time, illusions of grandeur

cooking practice: cook my bitch, dopeman hunter, rich bitch, woo woo swag, suck my dick hoe, pretty boy (put this shit on and i'll outcook anybody)

1. Lil B – “Wonton Soupâ€

2. Lil B – “Look Like Jesusâ€

3. Lil B – “Like A Martianâ€

4. Lil B – “Birth Of Rapâ€

5. Lil B – “What You Doin?â€

6. Lil B & Soulja Boy – “Cooking Danceâ€

7. Lil B – “Violate That Bitchâ€

8. Lil B & Soulja Boy f/ Waka Flocka Flame – “All I Knowâ€

9. Lil B – “Pretty Boy Remixâ€

10. Lil B – “Age Of Informationâ€

11. Lil B – “Remember The Nameâ€

12. Lil B – “Myspaceâ€