5649056900_16d7785667_z.jpg

Chanel hat, check

D&G glasses, check

J.Crew cashmere sweater, check

Gucci belt, check

Gucci jeans, check

Damn I am one fly motha

guccidon

Any person that possesses two main qualities: (1) complete ignorance for the existence of any other life forms within its area and (2) extreme stinkiness. A guccidon will "sing" along obnoxiously with previously enjoyable songs, keep all clothes in the shopping bags of the stores they came from even after wearing them numerous times, and speak on the phone using ridiculously loud volumes in extremely annoying languages incredibly early in the morning. He will also spray air freshener before, during, and after using the lavatory as he flushes the toilet a copious amount of times for one visit. These activities are only a sampling of the cornucopia of repulsive activities that can be attributed to the culturally inept guccidon. Do not attempt to remedy a guccidon's many shortcomings, as the total obliviousness to its affect on its surroundings will prevent any progress whatsoever.

guccidon

Any person that possesses two main qualities: (1) complete ignorance for the existence of any other life forms within its area and (2) extreme stinkiness. A guccidon will "sing" along obnoxiously with previously enjoyable songs, keep all clothes in the shopping bags of the stores they came from even after wearing them numerous times, and speak on the phone using ridiculously loud volumes in extremely annoying languages incredibly early in the morning. He will also spray air freshener before, during, and after using the lavatory as he flushes the toilet a copious amount of times for one visit. These activities are only a sampling of the cornucopia of repulsive activities that can be attributed to the culturally inept guccidon. Do not attempt to remedy a guccidon's many shortcomings, as the total obliviousness to its affect on its surroundings will prevent any progress whatsoever.

u just mad cause he swaggin on you

typical hater move

Rock Cartier, Chief like an Indian.

Freaks are Caribbean, his feets are amphibian

Guest guccidon
guccidon

Damn son, Haters gone hate..... just hit up 5th Ave and u can b balla too.

5648493255_30168998c6_z.jpg

Yah got dat Emporio Armani leather too, damn son. Dis how we do it up in NYC, if yall aint bringin home tha big bags from Barneys, Saks, Neimans, Bergdorfs, Bloomingdales, den dont even try keep up.

Guest guccidon

Is dis playa serious??? Is dat another Gucci belt???? Belt game proppa son

5648494335_bd751f09a5_z.jpg

Oh damn, tha Gucci belt an Versace jeans look nice together dont u think?

And yes my homies, that is the brown gucci you see there, i got em all, brown, black, red an green. And for any yall doubtin my belt game ill come at ya wit the D&G, the YSL, oh and yes, The Louis Vutton patent leather, thats how its done

• 2 weeks later...
i knew i recognized this kid from something. i don't think i'll ruin the fun just yet though :cool:

spill the beans cause hes banned now!