Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Looking for a bit of help guys.. what is the best way to get a pair of Red Clouds to Australia? I still haven't decided on the fit, I am trying to compare some measurements with jeans I currently have:

Samurai Yamato S001jp sz33

Indigofera Prima Ray Selvedge sz33

Nudie Grim Tim sz33

Nudie Big Bengt sz31

Levi Matchstick Selvedge Kaihara sz33

Levi 511 sz33

Any options or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Looking for a bit of help guys.. what is the best way to get a pair of Red Clouds to Australia? I still haven't decided on the fit, I am trying to compare some measurements with jeans I currently have:

Samurai Yamato S001jp sz33

Indigofera Prima Ray Selvedge sz33

Nudie Grim Tim sz33

Nudie Big Bengt sz31

Levi Matchstick Selvedge Kaihara sz33

Levi 511 sz33

Any options or thoughts would be much appreciated.

You can get them through here.

Which model are you looking at? Perhaps I could help you out.

You can get them through here.

Which model are you looking at? Perhaps I could help you out.

Looking at the thigh measurements the R400 and even the R423 which is 11.5" in the sz33 they may be too slim for my thighs natural measurement of ~12", they are slimmer then the Samurai 710 which has a 12.5" in the sz33, however are the RC measurements pre or post soak on the Tuckshop website? That really only leaves the R424 model which seems quite large in the thigh 14" for sz33.

Also what is the stretch like on these? I would like to get away with the 17oz R400 but I dont like my chances.

Looking at the thigh measurements the R400 and even the R423 which is 11.5" in the sz33 they may be too slim for my thighs natural measurement of ~12", they are slimmer then the Samurai 710 which has a 12.5" in the sz33, however are the RC measurements pre or post soak on the Tuckshop website? That really only leaves the R424 model which seems quite large in the thigh 14" for sz33.

Also what is the stretch like on these? I would like to get away with the 17oz R400 but I dont like my chances.

I have a Samurai S5000 17oz sz 34 7 the R400 17oz sz34 fit me just fine, it appeals to me both have similar cut. R424 is cut with for looser thigh and the rest of the area pretty much the same as the R400. Hope this helps

I have a Samurai S5000 17oz sz 34 7 the R400 17oz sz34 fit me just fine, it appeals to me both have similar cut. R424 is cut with for looser thigh and the rest of the area pretty much the same as the R400. Hope this helps

that's good to know.. the s5000 cut is almost identical in measurements to the s001 cut. Looks like I will be going for the R400 then.

Spilt a tin of Barbour proofing wax over my r400's. Absolutely gutted. Had to super hot soak them to try to get it out and just hope they still fit. It's a sad day :(

Spilt a tin of Barbour proofing wax over my r400's. Absolutely gutted. Had to super hot soak them to try to get it out and just hope they still fit. It's a sad day :(

Mr Black, any luck getting rid of it?