Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

i am expecting them to probably arrive next week.. haha, most of the orders i have are from people who dont really post fit pics but maybe they will after receiving their jeans (hopefully)!

:( i'll be more active now, because all my years here, i have never seen a brand like redcloud.. not to mention roy and ooe etc.... but this is definitely something different. i wish i have a decent amount of rep to rep you both.. but gregornz and ranon you both have really contributed alot.

many thanks for both of your contributions and information on RC.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to work together to share our interests - threads like this are good for everyone.

they have another vendor from the US. called ABFits (http://www.abfits.com/) but it will definitely be more expensive, given the shipping costs and conversion rate. taobao at the moment is the cheapest source. let me know if you need help man.

Thanks for the offer. Reason I asked was because taobao doesn't have any more size 28, so I was wondering if I can get a size 28 from somewhere else.

That's the first wear? They look pretty good. The photo looks a little squashed though, which makes them look quite wide and fat...

Do you live in Hong Kong easy_hk?

I don't know if the 2cm discrepancy that rat found will hold true for all the jeans or not... but my opinion is go true to size, or size down one for a skinnier fit.

I think the denim must be quite tightly woven, as I didn't see much shrinkage, except in the inseam. I would size up with caution... or extreme prejudice, if your the Steven Segal type [and who isn't!].

would have thought that the slimmer cut also has a lower rise.

but from the measurements the rise of the 423 will work on my big European frame and also the legs. and if the waist is really that big, I could sag them easily and the "problem" with the shorter rise is also solved :)

I'm not sure you guys are right about the 424 being skinner than the 400... If we look at the same waist size the measurements are [424 first]:

Waist:84/84

Lap: 106/106

Thigh :60/59

Rise: 28.5/27.5

Inseam: 94/89

Hem: 21/20

Maybe the measurements don't tell the whole story - but theres not much in it.

Interestingly the two 424 models have different measurements.