BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

these look really beautiful!

where can i get some btw? from coldrice? wat would the damage be?

edo ais... are canes?

nothing to shout abt, but im workin on my slim jims, and i think they're lookin fine. after they go in the wash, i'll be gunnin for some onis.

not including the purple selvage ones (cos they're too fuckin ex), there are the oni red and blue? wats the take/diff on them?

these look really beautiful!

where can i get some btw? from coldrice? wat would the damage be?

edo ais... are canes?

nothing to shout abt, but im workin on my slim jims, and i think they're lookin fine. after they go in the wash, i'll be gunnin for some onis.

not including the purple selvage ones (cos they're too fuckin ex), there are the oni red and blue? wats the take/diff on them?

judge.jpg

it's time for you to go and read the superdenim encyclopedia.

and if you still have questions, go to the small questions thread.

Guest jeffvyain

dammit! i was hoping these would shrink to a leg length i could work with, as I was seriously considering getting some blues for my next round. but 33.5 is no good. i need 34 minimum, and i'd rather have a 35 inch length. i wanna cry.

dammit! i was hoping these would shrink to a leg length i could work with, as I was seriously considering getting some blues for my next round. but 33.5 is no good. i need 34 minimum, and i'd rather have a 35 inch length. i wanna cry.

The inseam on mine (32 waist) is 35" after a hot wash. So you might be in luck.

Guest jeffvyain

hmm i may have to pull the plug on them then. they really look like something special...maybe a post-christmas present to myself or something

ps those jeans are beautiful

hey john11f, those jeans look awesome! if you dont mind, could you tell us what waist size they were originally, and what the measurements are now (especially hem opening)? im trying to decide between oni red's and blue's and this would definitely be helpful..

I think that the slimmer Blue fit is actually a little better. The Red fit is way too baggy IMO, even if you soak it.

I think that the slimmer Blue fit is actually a little better. The Red fit is way too baggy IMO, even if you soak it.

This is my dilemna. I want a straight leg jean that is a bit looser than APC rescues. I would probably get a 31 Red which has a 9.5 inch leg opening.. after soak it would be like 8.75 or 9 inches. The APC's are 8.5 so I feel like it should work. I'll have to wait and see.