BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

POST SOAK!

waist shrunk to 28", I stretched it out by using a hanger back to 29~30

Length shrunk to around 33.5

hem shrunk to 7.5"

5 hours HOT soak

yeah, everything tightened up as planned, happy they didn't have a 28, as the 29 is basically amazingly fitted for my body. Will post pics tomorrow or so. These are up there with the sda 103's are one of my favorite fitting jeans. not tight, not loose. super slubby, very unique color. i'm out.

I'm waiting on those post-soak pics too poly haha. I can see the difference between the 19oz and the regular onis already. They look a little thicker, kind of like the SD-1177's. They look great though, i really wish i had some cash to burn. Congrats to all who got them. Maybe they'll have another run in a year or two.

Anyway, i ran my pair through the wash a 2nd time, and the contrast is starting to peak through.

Oni2Wash2-10083.jpg

Oni2Wash2-10092.jpg

I'm waiting on those post-soak pics too poly haha. I can see the difference between the 19oz and the regular onis already. They look a little thicker, kind of like the SD-1177's. They look great though, i really wish i had some cash to burn. Congrats to all who got them. Maybe they'll have another run in a year or two.

Anyway, i ran my pair through the wash a 2nd time, and the contrast is starting to peak through.

Oni2Wash2-10083.jpg

Oni2Wash2-10092.jpg

crisis, i feel a very special kinship with you and john b/c we were the only ones that pulled the trigger on oni's when they were first brought about. I unfortunately had to sell mine b/c they were too big, but I anxiously awaited your oni blue pic like xmas morning. when everyone was hyping PBJ you held true to Oni. I had both, and I knew that I'd go back to oni, PBJ weren't my thing. I dedicate my purchase to you crisis, as john has bought a pair as well....

ps, those look fucking amazing

hey poly, thanks! oni's are something else yeah? looking forward to those pics. can't wait to get mine. does it really fit like the blues if you had chosen your right size? my blues have taken a backseat for now coz i'm rockin' my edo's at the moment. But i'm really contented how they turned out.

crisis, you've overtaken my blues. that's a beauty! i'm inspired to use mine for a couple of weeks then wash it for the 2nd time. it's been 2 1/2 months since the first one.