Brushing Teeth: Before/After Breakfast?

jwsach

I used to brush my teeth before I ate breakfast because I had morning breath, and I don't like to eat with morning breath.

But now, I usually eat oatmeal or cereal for breakfast with a banana or something so I have a weird smell/taste in my mouth after breakfast so i started brushing after breakfast.

What is the optimal solution to this problem? I don't know what to do!?!?

How has this problem been overlooked for so long!?!?

I usually eat, brush teeth, and then smoke a cig like ten minutes after that.

sometimes I don't eat breakfast, and sometimes i wait until after class when I do eat at like ten. sometimes i just mouthwash it up in the morning then brush in the afternoon. i keep strange hours with regards to eating habits, and bathing and whatnot. I just do it when i feel like it.

I usually pound some OJ straight outta the carton first thing. then pee. maybe toast a bagel. you know, street shit.

fuck i love bagels.

I'm with you on the chugging OJ in the morning homie. Plus, OJ tastes like shit when combined with residual toothpaste flavor that comes from pre-game brushing.

Brushing your teeth thoroughly at night before sleeping (i.e. with ample toothpaste) gets the bacteria out of your mouth so it doesn't grow or adhere to your teeth while you sleep, resulting in less morning breath, plaque, etc. Floss!

If done properly, only light brushing (i.e. with minimal toothpaste) is required in the morning, mostly to freshen up your breath and allow you to taste your breakfast (instead of ass or whatever your breath tastes like in the morning). There really is no need to put half a tube a toothpaste in your mouth, or to brush after you eat.

Doesn't your dentist tell you this?