Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

can you please fuck off? cam is the homie. he 10x doper than ur tryhard 'look at me and my highly developed taste' havin ass. fuck off back to where u came from pissbaby

That still doesn't merit moderation based around "I thought this post was boring" rather than "This post contravenes rules of some sort"

u an only child, aren't u?

I have a sister

dumb shit he made the damn site he makes the damn rules.. u always seek special treatment?? 

His post amounted to "I find this boring, you're banned"

That's the same sort of shit that excuses Faust's shitty moderation on SZ

I was at six flags today, superman awesome, and was waiting to get on to a ride with my manager and coworker

manager was behind two boys and me and my coworker behind two girls

one of the boys looked at me, my chest and than he kinda whisper like talked to his friend after, and than he would look at me eyes, than chest..

he and his friend are both with good bone structures--like a young Tom Brady, like, if he was a decade or two older I would be flattered but it was kinda weird

is the drug use in edm culture just some unspoken, obvious part of it or do ppl rly truly like the music that much am i missing something

imagine if you were forced to watch "live" tiësto performances on youtube for the rest of your life

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

I was filming the santa claus parade in my town for Rogers today, and there's this kid they get who does studio work to come help on a mobile shoot when he doesn't know how the fuck to work a camera. So I'm doing my shit during the parade and I get called over to help this guy with something on his lens but he's on one of these platforms so he has a better shot or w/e. So I'm climbin up this rickety ass platform's ladder and as I get to the top step my foot gets caught and I stumble. I nosedive off this 6foot platform and land on my head in the way of the parade. I blackout and wake up in an ambulance. Apparently right after I fell off this platform I was like "Yo I'm totally fine like I'm bleeding and just fell on my head but I'm good" and Rogers just kept on filming like I didn't just majorly concuss myself. 3 stitches beside my left eye and I'm a bit scraped up + can feel a black eye coming in. I wonder if they caught me falling off the platform on tape though I'll try to get a copy

When I'm browsing this site and see this much bullshit, I immediately scroll away

I was filming the santa claus parade in my town for Rogers today, and there's this kid they get who does studio work to come help on a mobile shoot when he doesn't know how the fuck to work a camera. So I'm doing my shit during the parade and I get called over to help this guy with something on his lens but he's on one of these platforms so he has a better shot or w/e.

So I'm climbin up this rickety ass platform's ladder and as I get to the top step my foot gets caught and I stumble. I nosedive off this 6foot platform and land on my head in the way of the parade. I blackout and wake up in an ambulance. Apparently right after I fell off this platform I was like "Yo I'm totally fine like I'm bleeding and just fell on my head but I'm good" and Rogers just kept on filming like I didn't just majorly concuss myself. 3 stitches beside my left eye and I'm a bit scraped up + can feel a black eye coming in. I wonder if they caught me falling off the platform on tape though I'll try to get a copy

Fixed. Space it out brah

Edited by Miso Moo

was stood outside my building at like 4am last night having a ciggy when this guy and a shifty looking guy asked me to let them in cos they were seeing someone and they haven't got a key. so i did then as i threw my ciggy butt on the street and got ready to come back in, the shifty looking guy ran straight past me at full pelt with the other guy chasing after him shouting 'you fucking prick, you total arsehole!', then he says 'don't worry about that guy, man' and we both get in the lift together.

he goes on to explain that the shifty looking guy was a drug dealer who likes to take advantage of drunk girls coming home from the clubs, and that he was pretending he wants to buy drugs off this guy when they've got 'proper hard geezers' in his flat who were gonna beat the shit out of him

I was filming the santa claus parade in my town for Rogers today, and there's this kid they get who does studio work to come help on a mobile shoot when he doesn't know how the fuck to work a camera. So I'm doing my shit during the parade and I get called over to help this guy with something on his lens but he's on one of these platforms so he has a better shot or w/e. So I'm climbin up this rickety ass platform's ladder and as I get to the top step my foot gets caught and I stumble. I nosedive off this 6foot platform and land on my head in the way of the parade. I blackout and wake up in an ambulance. Apparently right after I fell off this platform I was like "Yo I'm totally fine like I'm bleeding and just fell on my head but I'm good" and Rogers just kept on filming like I didn't just majorly concuss myself. 3 stitches beside my left eye and I'm a bit scraped up + can feel a black eye coming in. I wonder if they caught me falling off the platform on tape though I'll try to get a copy

When I'm browsing this site and see this much bullshit, I immediately scroll away

I settle in with a cup of hot chocolate.