Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

are tehy the most talented bestest rappers ever?...nah....

but i'm just glad there are some young punk ass black kids having fun rapping about shit that "parents just dont understand"....

like will smith back when he was fresh prince he did horrorcore with freddy krueger

what what!!!

My feelings exactly Deez. Young kids making noise and pissing off older heads is a good thing. They look like they're having a blast, so more power to them. I hope they make some money. "Earl" was one of my favorite records of 2010, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

cash in on the hype, imo

My feelings exactly Deez. Young kids making noise and pissing off older heads is a good thing. They look like they're having a blast, so more power to them. I hope they make some money. "Earl" was one of my favorite records of 2010, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

agreedo.

chip on my shoulder like i'm dieting with pringles

earl-sweatshirt.jpg

Seeing as they're 50 at shows it's not too insane.

Also, are you not on a forum where there are $400 tees? Who cares?

cmon scott, its a legit observation. especially after zubin's craigslist thing. I haven't even seen the tees, but selling for $50 in the first place seems stupid to me and $100 for a current band tee is just hypebeasts being hypebeasts. Any popular streetwear graphic tee will reach that cost if those kids want it.

frank oceans album cover is the first one of theirs I like. not feeling his music though.

damn!! 50?? They were only 15 at the bads+anta show back in december :/ Jasper sold me the last small 8)

i passed by 30mins ago and the lines 20-25 heads deep already. Get there early bros. this shit aint a game no more

kinda chilly out too. Prolly wear more layers ..but theres only one sweatshirt (earl voice). BOWBOW!

im buying 3-4 shirts and cashing in on the hype....t-minus 2 hours!

heres a response i got from my CL ad:

Any chance you still got those tix? I got around $500 cash...let me know time is ticking!

Lawrence

LOOOOOOOOL....want a tshirt? FUCk YOU PAY Me

lemme get that bloody shirt zubin. im gonna rock it

tyler just needs to tour solo. i wasnt feeling the other guys.

show was alright, but not amazing.

i still had fun. i was in the front most of the time.

SWAG ME OUT BITCH

lemme get that bloody shirt zubin. im gonna rock it

tyler just needs to tour solo. i wasnt feeling the other guys.

show was alright, but not amazing.

i still had fun. i was in the front most of the time.

SWAG ME OUT BITCH

Where the fuck were you when I was in front bleeding and crowd surfing???

Sorry I couldn't cop a hypebeast shirt for you Kerni. :(

We came in when it started.

going to de anza community college i know enough about hypebeasts, i used to post on their forums i thought i would escape it.

I used to post on the forums as well.

I was getting at the fact that those kids (myself included at the time, and probably still to some extent) fucking love offensive t-shirts.