申し訳ございません。

現在楽天のカード決済のシステムが使えない状態にあるようです。

29日(月曜日)以降に復旧予定です。

申し訳ございませんがそれまでお待ちいただけるようにお願いします。

(その後カードが使えるかどうか判断させていただき、

問題がなければ発送予定になります)

また29日月曜日以降にご連絡をさせていただきます。

申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いします。

I'm only seeing squares...that might just be my computer though...

anyway...http://translate.google.com/translate_t should solve your problem.

edit - n/m, beat me to it

i think my order has been approved, right?

この度、アメカジ バイカー 2ND・セカンドにおいて下記の手続きが完了しましたのでご連絡させていただきます。

・注文内容修正(送料の確定・変更、価格・個数・手数料の変更など)

手続き後のご注文内容を下記に記載しておりますので、ご確認ください。

ご不明な点がございましたら、ショップ「アメカジ バイカー 2ND・セカンド」までお問い合わせください。

this email from vari

-------------------------------------

Recently, the security has become very strict in Japan, and especially Rakuten has tightened its security. We have had cases like yours, where cards that used to work suddenly don't work anymore. But as our shop accepts PayPal, you just have to tell us your e-mail address, and we will send you an invoice by PayPal.

Please contact us again if you have any questions.

Hirofumi Udono

Manager

-----------------------------------------------

this explains everything.

contact with them, asking for help.

Got this from 2nd. Looks like my card was declined. I bought a pair of BK's from them 3 months ago, same process and it was fine. Any ideas?

申し訳ございません。

楽天カードシステムは復旧しましたので、

*******様のカード払いをおこなったところ、

お支払いができない状況のようです。

申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いします。

They're pretty much declining all cards from America due to the number of fraudulatent/stolen credit cards used on Rakuten stores.

You have no idea how much money online stores lose on a monthly basis from people using stolen/fraudulent credit card numbers.

...Totally off-topic:

Buzz: I dig your avatar

..and there goes the Challenger, being chased by the blue, blue meanies on wheels. The vicious traffic squad cars are after our lone driver, the last American hero, the electric centaur, the, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west!

...and now we talk you back to "options for buying Japanese denim":

anyone know if the Canes from mil-mil still have the red tab? I emailed Mario, but I'm not sure if the question is getting through the langauage barrier.

When I ordered form Mario recently it sounded like he had some old stock with and some new stock without....

^^ I didn't think the actual date had been confirmed. If it's true, then it's the end of an era. You'd think most Rakuten retailers would complain about not having access to international customers, but I guess Hinoya and Earthmarket (along with BEARS and KLAX-ON) are doing just fine. There are non-rakuten alternatives. 2nd has a non-rakuten outlet (e2nd or something, it was somewhere on this thread). Vari-shop also has a paypal based non-rakuten outlet as well. There's also fabfour, clever-id, busters-boogie. And for non-US residents, proxies are also a good alternative.

i placed an order with 2nd via rakuten as recently as oct. 29. it arrived yesterday. i had to try to two cards before the 3rd one worked. remember to call you credit card company beforehand to let them know you will be using the card overseas. you never know. it may be a problem on your end.

^^ I've had three cards rejected via Rakuten. Hinoya has sent me an email stating that they don't ship overseas anymore. No rumor as I have had first-hand experience with the above. If you've put an order through to Hinoya, perhaps they've lifted their no-international ship ban. Where are you located, vivaloschet?

of course but didnt they question your card? like what they did to me..they kept declining it..

No. Ordering was really painless. Submitted the order, got a response email asking me to accept an extra 3500 yen in shipping costs, received pants, weird 2nd 2008 calendar,receipts I can't read and some Samurai Stickers a while later.